Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2023/24 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
We were 30 minutes away from it. 30 Minutes, just to be crystal clear.

Skin.Of.Teeth

If JUST keeping us up is the objective, fine and dandy for those who love his archaic football style, for me and many others, simply staying up is only acceptable if we see progress on and off pitch.

We may well see some, but again yesterday his stubborn approach cost us 2 points and today's results have not helped his ridiculous reluctance to freshen legs, when Brighton sensed blood and made their changes.

He's a dinosaur.

And calling people kopites is kopite behaviour, was being bandied around a few times over last few days in here and while there are some sniffy ass lurkers on here, calling long standing members this is out of order.

UTFT
Agree that he should made the subs early but it was his game plan that got us 1-0 up, i have called him out like you but i have seen progress in the team. This season for me is trying to get some confidence back into the squad players like onana garner Branthwaite and patterson i want to see in the team. Is about building on it hopefully we can add more in jan aswell so we can have more players to come off the bench. Will 100% be a time we need to see more from his teams, even next season i expect it to be tough but i hope we will have more players to pick from. Is not going to change over night is going to need atleast another 2 seasons for me to see real change

We were 30 minutes away from it. 30 Minutes, just to be crystal clear.

Skin.Of.Teeth

If JUST keeping us up is the objective, fine and dandy for those who love his archaic football style, for me and many others, simply staying up is only acceptable if we see progress on and off pitch.

We may well see some, but again yesterday his stubborn approach cost us 2 points and today's results have not helped his ridiculous reluctance to freshen legs, when Brighton sensed blood and made their changes.

He's a dinosaur.

And calling people kopites is kopite behaviour, was being bandied around a few times over last few days in here and while there are some sniffy ass lurkers on here, calling long standing members this is out of order.

UTFT

You know when he took over we were three points from safety, having won 3 games in 20?

Brighton made changes at half time, after 68 mins and then at 79 mins. We're they sensing blood the whole time? Did mitoma mean to score a deflected cross?

2 points mate,

and 3 off 15th

And we finished the season having won 3 in 15
Rafael Benitez - P22 W7 D5 L10

Frank Lampard - P44 W12 D8 L24

Sean Dyche - P32 W11 D8 L13

How about just enjoying our improvement rather than turning the Sean Dyche thread into a pit of misery every weekend, honestly we do well in a match then I make the mistake of coming on GOT and the enjoyment of the result is removed completely. It's like going on Twitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back