Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2023/24 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're actually telling a Burnley F.C fan that he's wrong about why Burnley F.C went down.

Even after he has gone into a detailed account of the financial dealings and mismanagement in the years leading up to it.

You are a very arrogant person aren't you?
How many games did Jackson win?
How many games did Dyche win?

Why do you cry so much pal?

IMG_2915.webp

The utter cringe at the lampard-ettes pretending to troll.
Ironically enough nobody cares about Lampard except Dyche lovers. Their obsession with a piss-poor manager who managed us for less than a year and left long ago is really weird.
The fact that he was marginally worse than Dyche somehow turns Dyche into a great manager in their little heads and validates their deep love for their ginger idol.

I do rather feel the Lampardette insult glosses over that those who loudly backed him were engaging in time honoured GOT pantomime. Yknow, coming off the back of the Benitez era and the pantomime from some who loudly backed him in time honoured GOT tradition. Bit of horseplay. Tit for tat.

Dyche on the other hand clearly invokes genuine feeling of woe and dread amongst some.
I think the anti-dyche vibes pre-date his appointment, of which I would be one thinking him another big sam. From what I've he is turning out to be something quite different from that and it would be healthy to accept being wrong. Of course the other option is cringe memes and pretend facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back