2023/24 Sean Dyche

@bbcsport Dyche: “It’s a hard one to swallow. In difficult conditions today I thought we (Everton) deserved not just one but all three points. To come away with nothing is tough on the players who put a good shift in. I’m not sure if these the conditions, bad luck or the nervousness around Goodison but we will shake ourselves down and go again. It’s a competitive league with no easy games”.

Haha chico theres no way thats real lol

What irks me is that there was such a willingness to blame the players with Lampard and we aren't seeing that with Dyche even though they are being given chances to turn the story around. He will ultimately pay the price for it but I don't want us just employing some 'progressive' manager for them to fail and for the fans to say 'ye on the players this'. The mental factor to football is huge and there's clearly been a huge block in the players mindsets at goodison for a few managers now.

@bbcsport Dyche: “It’s a hard one to swallow. In difficult conditions today I thought we (Everton) deserved not just one but all three points. To come away with nothing is tough on the players who put a good shift in. I’m not sure if these the conditions, bad luck or the nervousness around Goodison but we will shake ourselves down and go again. It’s a competitive league with no easy games”.
The mad thing is we dont know if its a Chico quote or a Dyche one.

Jesus wept what have we become.

What’s all the xG garbage people bang on about? Get off the internet, the game is played be real humans coached by a real man (unfortunately ours sucks) Winnable game in real life, could care less about what some computer generated stats say.
This xG BS reminds me of Tiago Alcantara" s 'idea balls' that were invented in order to make us not believe our own eyes and to conceal how useless he was.

What irks me is that there was such a willingness to blame the players with Lampard and we aren't seeing that with Dyche even though they are being given chances to turn the story around. He will ultimately pay the price for it but I don't want us just employing some 'progressive' manager for them to fail and for the fans to say 'ye on the players this'. The mental factor to football is huge and there's clearly been a huge block in the players mindsets at goodison for a few managers now.
When you are struggling for form and results and all of sudden you stumble across something that works why would you change it?

Only stubbornness or being thick is the only thing i can think of.