2023/24 Sean Dyche

It's not about any of those things.

It is about watching a team sit off an average team after making a great start.

Brighton ain't Arsenal.

And none of those things excuse his standing there watching players totally exhausting themselves and not introducing fresh legs at a significant time in the match.

They were 6th before kick off and will finish in the top 10. Which is significantly better that us.

The fresh legs part is a different argument.

I would like to see him make a sub to bring on possibly Danjuma in a game like this where there are definitely opportunities for us to break. We had lots of times where a better pass would have put into great positions but there was a mixture of poor decisions and poor execution.

haha no way am I reading people thinking we can go to toe to toe in a possession game with Brighton of all teams. Some of you know literally nothing about football and it really shows, honestly just pray you're kopites on here winding us up and not stupid blues with zero ball knowledge like I suspect.
48% possession we had in the 4-1 defeat to them under Super Frankie Lampard. Those were the good old days.

We lost 4 games on the run at home just a few weeks ago...........

We have won 1 game at home all season.
Glad you told me that, having been to all those games, I was unsure of the results.

Its not worth discussion with you, I am enjoying the football more than anything we have produced in the last 5 years. Agreed results are not good enough, but you can see the difference, if you can’t you’re blind.

Glad you told me that, having been to all those games, I was unsure of the results.

It’s not worth discussion with you, I am enjoying the football more than anything we have produced in the last 5 years. Agreed results are not good enough, but you can see the difference, if you can’t you’re blind.
You must have really, really, really low standards mate.

Its not worth discussion with you, I am enjoying the football more than anything we have produced in the last 5 years. Agreed results are not good enough, but you can see the difference, if you can’t you’re blind.
I said above, our form is decent, I just thought it was a strange comment.

Thats all.

But im not worth discussing with, so hey ho.

Big, big pluses for Dyche is firstly Branthwaite. His defending is second to none he'll only get better. And Mykolenko his defending has improved immensely since he came back into the team after the international break. That left side of the defence is looking solid at the moment.