2023/24 Sean Dyche

I like that he mentions the points deduction in virtually every interview he does.

I can't help but think his close cropped haircut adds to the "This is England" image and the myth that he's a footballing dinosaur. I reckon he'd look lovely with a perm.

He needs to be more vocal against the decisions after the match.

I'd also like to see him turn our players into a horrible bunch of sh!thouses too that argue and fight against everything.

He needs to be more vocal against the decisions after the match.

I'd also like to see him turn our players into a horrible bunch of sh!thouses too that argue and fight against everything.
He has been as vocal as he can be.

The issue last night was with the rule and not the decision.

Needs to .
And tell the players to get around the ref as well.
That ref last night gave a corner till city got round him.
He then gave it because a linesman who was Mike's further away said he could see it.
If that was us that would have been a corner all night long.
I was really annoyed that immediately After the Onana shirt pull be Spurs we didn't kick off about it.

It was a "Oh well, it wasn't given" attitude. We need to be far bigger crap houses about it, every time.

Needs to .
And tell the players to get around the ref as well.
That ref last night gave a corner till city got round him.
He then gave it because a linesman who was Mike's further away said he could see it.
If that was us that would have been a corner all night long.
agreed
If he thought it was a corner, he should've then checked with VAR but he changed his mind on the pitch without being sure. Then VAR has to decide if there is enough to change the onfield decision which being a subjective interpretation as is was never going to happen