2023/24 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
They fell away at the end with the FA Cup run, it happens, but you’ve already admitted to never having seen them play so not point carrying this on.

Yeah and to think they are anything more than a mid table championship team is daft mate, yeah cup run though they sacrificed promotion for ofc they did

Yeah and to think they are anything more than a mid table championship team is daft mate, yeah cup run though they sacrificed promotion for ofc they did

Think you’re letting your ADHD run a little wild here. No one is calling them Real Madrid. They’re just a decent side - reaffirmed by our own manager - and you should maybe watch a little football sometime instead of entering the Matrix with all the stats.

Ok how would Coventry do in a full premier league season mate, yup they'd get about 12 points and be embarrassed.

It's a [Poor language removed] pre season game, where we had most of our starters out, stop pissing the bed

Far too much of this now on here. Imagine getting this bent out of shape about a pre season game.

Think you’re letting your ADHD run a little wild here. No one is calling them Real Madrid. They’re just a decent side - reaffirmed by our own manager - and you should maybe watch a little football sometime instead of entering the Matrix with all the stats.

Nice hyperbole mate, but sorry I didn't say you'd said that so frankly it's bullshit, they are a decent championship side, yup fair enough - key word championship - a decent championship side gets bummed in this league.
ADHD, yeah mate I'm over 50, so frankly can stick your amateur diagnosis the same pls e as your next proctologist exam goes.

As for stats yeah mate its the future kid.

And a terrible one at that. He has already gotten half of them injured.

I had PE teachers at football practice that had better fitness understanding and tactical awareness than this blagger.
To be fair I think Dyche and the backroom staff have done well with injuries since they have come in compared to the other managers since Moyes. Managed dcls injury problem well too

Im no fan of Dyche, but my point still stands regarding preseason, its not something we should take notice of.

Sadly looks like we have a lot of injuries, but the real games start in a few weeks and thats when I shall start judging SD and the players.
It’s a chance to get better, just as all the dead runners at the end of last season were, so we should be worried that we aren’t getting better.

Dyche is very good as manager on a team with not that much talent. The football is often ugly, but he is good at getting teams to 40+ points and until they get into the new stadium with a revenue boost, that should probably be the goal.

It's honestly a lot closer than we'd probably want to admit, especially in the midfield and forward areas. Maybe Gana gets in. Lindstrom I'd wager doesn't start his 10th game until 2025, if he even makes it to that number.
Tarks , Branthwaite pickford, mykolenko , gana, lindstrom half a side missing.
Fullbacks , and both centre forwards are a worry.
Don't forget the players have done that gaffers day in the days before playing the friendly, ( did the equivalent of a half marathon the day before the Sligo game as well)hardly ideal preparation, if Dyche wanted to win the game, it clearly wasn't his priority at the moment.
The performance was flat, the defence wasn't up to it, we all knew that anyway.
Forwards worry me DCL looks like he doesn't want to be here and Beto looks like he shouldn't be.

Ok how would Coventry do in a full premier league season mate, yup they'd get about 12 points and be embarrassed.

It's a [Poor language removed] pre season game, where we had most of our starters out, stop pissing the bed
We have played Sligo Salford and Coventry all teams having their pre season and we have not looked like scoring or winning any of those games, what's the actual point of playing a pre season game?

It's not fitness, as we have the famous gaffa day, players have been running for the past 3 weeks non stop Dyche has said that himself.

A pre season game is the chance to try formations, patterns of play, different systems, trying different players in that, scoring goals getting confidence up.

WE HAVE HAD NONE OF THAT.

We have played 3 poor teams apart from Coventry who are half decent and have looked totally disjointed and not even looked like a team.

What exactly is Dyche style apart from hoof it up to the front 2 and hope for the best.

So if this is making the bed wet then I will continue to do so, I would love to know what positives you have taken from the 3 games we have played?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back