2024/25 Sean Dyche

If the contractor wants more work in the industry, he would have to prove he was professional.

If we give this utter crapper a new contract we need sectioning.

Give him 1 in January if hes done a good job, by all means, but not now, if things go how I suspect, this fella will be sacked by Xmas.

If we sack him we pay him the remainder anyway (a few mill) and whatever termination fee he put in there. For a couple mill more it takes all those potential excuses off the table for all parties. Tells the players to knuckle down. Its only what I’d do in this situation but seeing as we don’t have a permanent CEO and an owner who wants out as soon as possible then who even knows if anyone is empowered to make a decision.

Because it’s a 6 mill financial risk versus a 100 mill one if we go down because the players and Dyche down tools this season. Not to mention if that happens we’ll end up paying about 3 mill to sack him mid season and appoint a successor. For the sake of about 3 mill it’s a no brainer to keep everyone engaged for this season.
So you are saying our manager is an unprofessional crybaby, ready to throw the toys out of the pram at the first opportunity? I'm very disappointed.

If we sack him we pay him the remainder anyway (a few mill) and whatever termination fee he put in there. For a couple mill more it takes all those potential excuses off the table for all parties. Tells the players to knuckle down. Its only what I’d do in this situation but seeing as we don’t have a permanent CEO and an owner who wants out as soon as possible then who even knows if anyone is empowered to make a decision.
If we give him a new 3 year contract we have to pay him 15m to sack him.

If we dont, it costs us about 3m.

Look, hes free to look around and see if anybody else wants to pay him 8m a year.

If we give him a new 3 year contract we have to pay him 15m to sack him.

If we dont, it costs us about 3m.

Look, hes free to look around and see if anybody else wants to pay him 8m a year.

Who said anything about a 3 year one? I said before it should only be a one year extension. That way if the new owner wants to get rid he can just pay it out. It’s win win for minimal cost and ensures the players don’t mess around this season.

Who said anything about a 3 year one? I said before it should only be a one year extension. That way if the new owner wants to get rid he can just pay it out. It’s win win for minimal cost and ensures the players don’t mess around this season.
If we only gave him 12months wouldnt that indicate we werent committed and that would make him lower that 1% you keep talking about.

If we commit, we commit or dont bother.

Hes got feelings you know.

And screw the players, we have 10 out of contract in the Summer.

I reckon we are 2 home defeats away from the GS making a hangmans knot from the flags and storming the dugout anyway.

Last edited:
If we only gave him 12months wouldnt that indicate we werent committed and that would make him lower that 1% you keep talking about.

If we commit, we commit or dont bother.

Hes got feelings you know.

And screw the players, we have 10 out of contract in the Summer anyway.

DOF out of contract, manager out of contract, half the squad out of contract, perfect conditions for success on the pitch.

Just seen his comments about the fans....
He's in a very privileged position...
The fans pay extortionate money to watch this so called team and they expect a certain level of performance.

Watching a manager select players who clearly aren't good enough when he has options is infuriating...

If a kid makes those mistakes it can be forgiven as they'll learn from it. See branthwaite for example....

What's 39 year old young going to learn? Nothing

Just seen his comments about the fans....
He's in a very privileged position...
The fans pay extortionate money to watch this so called team and they expect a certain level of performance.

Watching a manager select players who clearly aren't good enough when he has options is infuriating...

If a kid makes those mistakes it can be forgiven as they'll learn from it. See branthwaite for example....

What's 39 year old young going to learn? Nothing

that he’s nearly 40

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back