2024/25 Sean Dyche

Dyche kept us up against the odds last season, despite all our best players being sold and despite the points deductions.

We also hammered the RS.

Saturday was dire, but some of our "supporters" are desperately fickle.
I dont think it’s fickleness. I think it’s a build up. The response after the 14 game winless run was important to garner some good faith points back, but that run already had him on thin ice with some. Starting the season with those players and that performance was taken as a sign of things to come yet again, and people are getting fed up. Same crap different day.

Where’s the progress coming from tactically? Did you see one pattern of play Saturday that had you thinking they’d actually worked on it in training? It was literally as if he just pulled out the same white board from last August the morning of the match and said “we’ll go with this.” It was Fulham Groundhog Day only he actually had options to not do it again.

IMG_2112.webp

Dycheball

Our current manager has improved our team dramatically.

We missed Branthwaite the other day. And the sending off obviously didn't help.

We are so much better than we were under Frank, despite having sold so much quality over the last year or so.
Do you really satisfiy with current status?
If Dyche really wants to stay for longer, he should prove he is the one can bring us further. However, what did he do in last game? Only Tim and Nidaye can have game time. Even we are losing 2:0, he still not change or instruct well the team to counter the brigthon. He has a summer to request a LB/RB but he still gives time to Young. I dont think Thelwell cant give that choice to him. Moreover, we have Dixion to try something new. What did he say!? PL experience? If you are not willing to play, how a player can experience. What an idiot excuse?! This defeat was all Dyche’s fault.

Dyche kept us up against the odds last season, despite all our best players being sold and despite the points deductions.

We also hammered the RS.

Saturday was dire, but some of our "supporters" are desperately fickle.
This is so pathetic and stinks of I’m happy just to survive and beat the reads, embarrassing

Which of our best players were sold last summer ? And he spent 40mil on 2 strikers, last season was probably the poorest bottom 3 in history. And decent manager keeps that squad up

Our current manager has improved our team dramatically.

We missed Branthwaite the other day. And the sending off obviously didn't help.

We are so much better than we were under Frank, despite having sold so much quality over the last year or so.
Again another ridiculous post
Yes dyche is a better manager than Lampard, that’s not hard really

2 years ago Lampard lost Mina, Godfrey and doucoure in the first game and a half to injury, his front 4 options in the opening 5 games. Gordon, gray, McNeil and Rondon
We got maupay on game 5. Iwobi was playing centre mid, Tom Davies was getting games so was holgate at the back. We had 2x 20yr old midfielders garner and Onana, to coin a dyche saying, with no prem experience. DCL played 2 of the opening 13 games and one was the palace 3-0 game.
He didn’t t have 40mil to spend on 2 new strikers.

Also we were already 2-0 down when young got sent off so how didn’t that help

Being sick of absolute drivel for 3 years and seeing that for the first game of the fourth and being angry or fed up is completely reasonable.
Yeah I’m beyond fed up with how predictable it all is. Just knew we would get battered. It’s been this way under a succession of managers though because we just aren’t very good. Not absolving Dyche of blame for Saturday mind you.

2-0 down with 5 mins to go and then 9 mins added on and what’s Dyche’s substitution? Holgate on for Harrison! Trying to protect his 2-0 defeat
I am 100% sure we would have gotten a counter in any way 3:0, whether we tried attacking and leaving defense open or saving the 2:0. Holgate in was shocking indeed

This is so pathetic and stinks of I’m happy just to survive and beat the reads, embarrassing

Which of our best players were sold last summer ? And he spent 40mil on 2 strikers, last season was probably the poorest bottom 3 in history. And decent manager keeps that squad up
Stones and glass houses and all that....but, beat the reads?

We were never coming back to draw.
Exactly and I think he made it clear he brought him on to get some minutes as he is now our only option at RB and will be starting against Spurssy. Gash but less gash than Young IMO. Glad Young is out for a few games - utter garbage and embarrassing how crap he is.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back