2024/25 Sean Dyche

Here was the line-up.

That can’t be right. Patterson is at right back, Onana and Garner are playing, and Branthwaite Dobbin and Onyango are all on the bench

I’ve just read about a load of posts over the summer saying

Dyche will never pick Patterson at right back, he doesn’t play young players, and youth players don’t get a chance in and around the squad under Dyche.

It actually wouldn’t surprise me if her threw O’Brien into the lions den against Spurs just so when we lose 4-0 with Holgate at fault for every goal he can turn round and say “see I told you he wasn’t ready, that’s why I picked Keano”. Like he tried to do with Mina against Brighton the other year and then he just went and made him look stupid by single handedly keeping us up.

It actually wouldn’t surprise me if her threw O’Brien into the lions den against Spurs just so when we lose 4-0 with Holgate at fault for every goal he can turn round and say “see I told you he wasn’t ready, that’s why I picked Keano”. Like he tried to do with Mina against Brighton the other year and then he just went and made him look stupid by single handedly keeping us up.

:lol:

So no matter what Dyche does, you'll blame him.

Doesn't start OBrien = "look, picking favourites!"
Starts OBrien = "he's just proving a point for his own gratification now"

Sounds about right...

It's all there, the player, the manager and the club confirming he needed planned surgery.

Surgery which caused him to miss pre-season.
Why did he play against Sheff Utd on the 2nd September then, a full week before he had treatment on his groin, which if I’m not mistaken was during the first international break

He needs treatment so is unfit to start against Fulham, Wolves and Villa; however is still sent out to warm up. But he’s then match fit to start a week before he’s due to have surgery

That can’t be right. Patterson is at right back, Onana and Garner are playing, and Branthwaite Dobbin and Onyango are all on the bench

I’ve just read about a load of posts over the summer saying

Dyche will never pick Patterson at right back, he doesn’t play young players, and youth players don’t get a chance in and around the squad under Dyche.

All of that is true. He’s picked Patterson about twice, Onana cost £35m so obviously was going to play, and no youth team players have been given significant game time under him. Dobbin and Onyango sitting on a bench absolutely does not do your point any favours.

This has got to be the most tin hat conspiracy theory nonsense I’ve read on here for a while.

So after shrieking at him for starting Keane over O’Brien you’re now covering all your bases in case he does exactly what you’ve just been assassinating him for.

Then to top it off, when he plays Mina against Brighton (which we won 5-1 and helped save the club from relegation) you think his motive was to throw Mina under a bus to prove he was right about Michael Keane (a player he then drops for the majority of games the season after in favour of a young centre back)

You have gone way too far into the twilight zone

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.