2024/25 Sean Dyche

Dyche 100% deserves respect for the job he’s done to keep us up BUT he needs to drop the flippant attitude.
His answer about why folk got off early was to basically admit there was nothing worth staying for - but he failed to acknowledge that the crowd may have stayed had he made some attempt to get something from the game, no matter how unlikely that was. Bringing Holgate on was tantamount to raising the white flag or chucking in the towel.. he needs to own that surely?
I’m genuinely questioning whether or not he wants to be here, he never really gives that vibe.

I'd be finished with Everton if we had a manager with that hairstyle, and wore those insanely expensive jackets.

I could handle Allardyce and Lee, but Parker would push me over the edge.

If he had won the two opening games at 10 -0 would you still feel that way ?

PS only mentioned him as an example, would be better than Dyche.

Dyche 100% deserves respect for the job he’s done to keep us up BUT he needs to drop the flippant attitude.
His answer about why folk got off early was to basically admit there was nothing worth staying for - but he failed to acknowledge that the crowd may have stayed had he made some attempt to get something from the game, no matter how unlikely that was. Bringing Holgate on was tantamount to raising the white flag or chucking in the towel.. he needs to own that surely?
I’m genuinely questioning whether or not he wants to be here, he never really gives that vibe.

Agreed but plenty of other managers could have done the same. If anything Dyche made hard work of it at times.

Change it sat other than going with the guarenteed get nothing line up. Spurs manager already knows the Everton line up and wont even be arsed about game plans to stop it.

Agreed, play some new signings. I would rather we turned up with a positive team and give it a go. Spurs are nothing special either.

I want a reporter to ask him directly why his team has been so unprepared for the start of both the last two seasons.
*wipes snot from nose, puts it all over his face, leans in with bogeys hanging down from his chin.

"Its all about the hard yards in the transfer window, its the fans you see, all their fault."

*wipes more snot

When was the last time there was a "breaking news" regarding Everton that wasn't bad news?

Whenever I see "BREAKING" now I just assume it's either a crucial player injured in a position where we're short, someone else has hijacked one of our signings, another takeover has collapsed or we've got another points deduction.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back