2024/25 Sean Dyche

Just watched this too. He goes on about ‘smelling’ the mentality in the air and not liking it. But he persists with Michael Keane whose body language whenever we go 1 down signposts another three conceded.

If he wants to change the mentality he has to stop selecting players with the wrong mentality and complaining about it. It’s a massive blindspot.
Maybe that's why he keeps sniffing his hand after he's rubbed his face and head. Perhaps he trying to smell the mentality. His personal habits make my skin crawl.

Let’s be fair here, we started poorly last season and had a long stretch in the middle where we didn’t do anything either.

However, even with that we managed to earn what would have been a 12th place finish.

We still have a total of 108 points to play for so everything from relegation to clinching the title in April is still a mathematical possibility.

We need to give him at least 10 games to get a sense of if we are going to be really bad or if we just had a bad start brought about through untimely injuries and players who have the transfer window on their minds.

We were not leaking goals for fun. Why buy a centre half for 17m and then play keane.
He was quick to point out the XG thing last season.
Weve had two shots in two games.
This feels very different to last season already. They've looked absolutely clueless.

Been long discussed and given my opinion loads. Indicative of a big problem at the club.

No way Dyche is saying sign Chermiti, Beto, Danjuma etc. Even OBrien - he could end up brilliant but that's a lot of money for a player who we didn't expect to start ahead of Branthwaite or Tarkowski.

There's a disconnect there. I my view - DOF/recruitment are making signings that Dyche doesn't fancy.
If this is the case, then the DOF needs to pull rank, because we are going down fast here

He’s judged on games versus Bourmenmouth, Ipswich, Wolves, Brentford, Palace etc.
No, he’s judged in every game in which he is the manager, as it should be.

We’re losing and have no proper preparation or game plan to do anything and are playing the worst players as they have “experience”. It’s not about the loss, it’s about everything around it, as it was the same as last game and likely next game

No, he’s judged in every game in which he is the manager, as it should be.

We’re losing and have no proper preparation or game plan to do anything and are playing the worst players as they have “experience”. It’s not about the loss, it’s about everything around it, as it was the same as last game and likely next game
We don’t have the qualty to play consistently well.

Bring Potter in here and he’s be a basket case in three months.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back