2024/25 Sean Dyche

Last season we had a decent away record. We played a certain way and it ground out results. There was a gameplan. This season i cant see any gameplan at all. Lets face it its the same players. Thats not what i saw from those players last season. So whats changed? I thought ndiaye getting the ten jersey was going to play behind the striker with lindstrom and harrison either side. Theres pace there so i thought thats how we were going to play on the counter attack. No ndiaye has been stuck on the left when hes played with harrison and or mcneill being played behind the striker.!!! The team selection is a mess.

Don’t entirely disagree but he did avoid relegation last season and I suspect the next fella through the door will suffer similar results, similar kickback from fans and it’s him being sacked within 18 months.

When does the cycle stop? When does paying off another bloke stop being the ‘plan’?
Over the last few years, we have had absolutely terrible Managers i.e Benitez, Lampard, Dyche and have had that much hope and enjoyment sucked out of us that we have been suckered into thinking that a seasons aim is to avoid relegation and doing so is an achievement, it is in fact Dyche's actual philosophy and he doesn't even hide it. Our players are no world beaters but they should not be anywhere near the relegation zone with a half decent manager who played modern football, was adaptable and has a higher aim for a season than just avoiding relegation.

Didnt post much on here considering the amount I have been on here. The nobed happy clapper who considered my dislike of Dyche enough to vote me off the site ( you know who you are)
People like you who accept mediocrity and licked Bills arse along with all the other happy clappers you now have exactly what you deserve. You narrow minded clueless fucktard.

We have lost the first 2 games conceding 7 goals and scoring none because we have got absolutely terrible manager who's management and tactics are 30 years behind the curve. We are absolute dog muck and will be until this dinosaur has been shown the door.

Brighton & Spurs have also strengthened to the tune of a lot of money... whereas we've currently got no Branthwaite, Onana sold, Garner, Coleman injured, Tarky & Myko returning from injury, DCL one eye on the exit door.

I think many of our fans are being a wee bit too harsh on the manager Lob, I really do.

It’s two games against two really good attacking teams whereas last year it wasn’t.

Not saying I completely disagree with you but there are factors that mean we can’t judge purely on two games

Last season against the same two sides were close. Had lots of chances against spurs down there. And an ashley young OG got Brighton a late draw at Goodison.
If this is how the side collapses just by swapping branthwaite for Keane then i'd consider maybe not playing keane for starters.
Might just be two games but to be minus 7 and hardly a shot at goal. Somethings not right there. The same two fixtures last season we were at least competitive.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back