2024/25 Sean Dyche

Last week the fans were mentioned in the post-match this week the 'group'.

He's probably right about the players and their weak mentality, but not a good look to be publicly pointing fingers at bohhe fans and then th players. That only ends one way I'm afraid.

He needs to get them playing, and quick.
Generally supportive of Dyche given the context of managing Everton at this point in time...However, he loses me when he starts picking on "fans". He accepts their criticism whether they ever accepted him or not and moves on humbly!

Brighton & Spurs have also strengthened to the tune of a lot of money... whereas we've currently got no Branthwaite, Onana sold, Garner, Coleman injured, Tarky & Myko returning from injury, DCL one eye on the exit door.

I think many of our fans are being a wee bit too harsh on the manager Lob, I really do.
Its not just about getting beaten mate, we are absolutely shocking. 7 goals conceded and none scored, players don't look fit, some don't look bothered, most are not confident, most cannot pass, no shots on goal, cannot defend, baffling selections, ineffectual subs, Jurassic tactics.

It is a pile of dog poo that i put solely on the managers shoulders. The players are an expression of the manager.

Lots of us were saying during our preseason that it was a mess and it would mean a bad start to the season.

Preparation matters and we look hugely underprepared. That's on the manager and DOF.

Recruitment has been abysmal yet again and the way we approached the early pre season games was a joke.

These things matter
They both should be sacked for this alone.

Rank amateurs

Lots of us were saying during our preseason that it was a mess and it would mean a bad start to the season.

Preparation matters and we look hugely underprepared. That's on the manager and DOF.

Recruitment has been abysmal yet again and the way we approached the early pre season games was a joke.

These things matter
So what would your approach have been? Pointless trips across the world to get spanked by big teams? Play every first teamer available to run into the ground and just ignore giving the young players some first team experience

Didnt post much on here considering the amount I have been on here. The nobed happy clapper who considered my dislike of Dyche enough to vote me off the site ( you know who you are)
People like you who accept mediocrity and licked Bills arse along with all the other happy clappers you now have exactly what you deserve. You narrow minded clueless fucktard.
@matty1878 sent me a PM saying he was laughing at getting you banned from here. Good to see you back mate.

😂 posted today

IMG_4740.webp

So what would your approach have been? Pointless trips across the world to get spanked by big teams? Play every first teamer available to run into the ground and just ignore giving the young players some first team experience
On a recruitment side, I would have prioritised a striker once we got July and DCL hadn't signed a contract. I would not have signed O Brien and would have gone for a quick wide player. I would not have renewed both Coleman and Young.

And i would have done things differently in the friendlies. Anyone with no future at the club would have been nowhere near the pitch. There would have been far more work on the footballing side and less intense running before the matches. And I would have definitely wanted tougher opposition.

I think he has earned a bit more respect to be binned 2 games into a new season.

Again players are killing this club not just the manager but he has to find a tactical decision to change up this team despite the lack of quality.

O'Brien, Lindstrom and Ndiaye need to start. Dyche has played too many 3/10 players like Keane, Doucoure, Harrison and McNeil for too long.

Time to shuffle the pack, no excuses over experiences because those who have it have been woeful for seasons.

Give DCL an ultimatum - stay and play or be sold and/or benched.

It's his team now, he has to address these performances

I see he is now saying ‘we have no money to spend’ so is trying to deflect blame onto Thelwell. But it is very clear that they are not aligned. Thelwell is no genius but if he brought in a modern Pele Dyche would not pick him. He either wants out or is a clueless dinosaur.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back