2024/25 Sean Dyche

But how would getting spanked by ‘tougher’ opposition be better preparation? And how would freezing out unwanted players help sell them if they’re not match fit?
If we played better opposition there would be no excuse for the the total lack of application shown on the pitch against Sligo Salford and Coventry.

We wont end up selling them in all likelihood. I expect loans next week. I dont see it as sensible to play players in friendlies who won't be involved in competitive matches.

Didnt post much on here considering the amount I have been on here. The nobed happy clapper who considered my dislike of Dyche enough to vote me off the site ( you know who you are)
People like you who accept mediocrity and licked Bills arse along with all the other happy clappers you now have exactly what you deserve. You narrow minded clueless fucktard.
There’s loads of them on here. Horrible lad.

Do you have a pic of your fridge handy?

If we played better opposition there would be no excuse for the the total lack of application shown on the pitch against Sligo Salford and Coventry.

We wont end up selling them in all likelihood. I expect loans next week. I dont see it as sensible to play players in friendlies who won't be involved in competitive matches.
We’ve played ‘better’ opposition in past pre seasons to mixed results, we’ve still started seasons poorly

Over the last few years, we have had absolutely terrible Managers i.e Benitez, Lampard, Dyche and have had that much hope and enjoyment sucked out of us that we have been suckered into thinking that a seasons aim is to avoid relegation and doing so is an achievement, it is in fact Dyche's actual philosophy and he doesn't even hide it. Our players are no world beaters but they should not be anywhere near the relegation zone with a half decent manager who played modern football, was adaptable and has a higher aim for a season than just avoiding relegation.
So why would the next guy be better given the track record of appointments?

Wow...you must love mediocrity.

I think our fans massively over rate our current team Rooney Tunes. Brighton & Spurs both have better teams than us, and have both strengthened this summer.

Branthwaite & Tarkowski are a fantastic partnership for EFC at CB - ones injured and the other isnt fully fit.

Onana & Garner are both missing from the midfield who help press the opposition/shield the back 4.

Mykolenko doesn't look 100% either & DCL looks disinterested.

Sacking a manager 2 games into a season doesn't change the above. We were never getting european qualification this season, the goal was always finish midtable away from the bottom 3.

Far too early to be bedwetting.

Sign Trippier, entice Wood or Wilson, ship out DCL and I would be confident things will improve once Branthwaite & Garner are back fit and in the side.

Amazing comments at the end of his post match interview that he smelt the players were not up for it.
Isnt that your job. We accept you dont send them out to play good football but smelt they were not up for it before kick off. Wow. Thats something you can change.
They’ve downed tools on his prehistoric management style by the sound of it.

Passing the book onto them won’t improve that.

Dead man walking.

Agreed, I do think certain heads look slightly down. even his tried and trusted are not responding as we have seen previously. It's concerning given its only 2 games into a new season.

If that true, what’s to stop them doing the same thing to the next fella in six months time.

We’ve been through what 7 managers in the same amount of years.

Stuff like reacting to players whims have tore the guts out the club.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back