2024/25 Sean Dyche

Branthwaite is a massive absence. We don’t have a massive mountain to climb even if we lost the next one too. And I dont think we’ll be getting any more points deductions.
Branthwaite going to be rusty for a while tbf. Need to give him time to get up to speed. He’s going to come back into a team full of no confidence with a manager more interested in fighting the fans.

Nothing tbh but I don't think we have made a decent managerial appointment during the Moshiri era tbh (That's a whole other conversation though) the last few in particular have been clueless appointments. With a guy like Dyche the issue is that unless the players are all just money grabbers who don't care (I don't think they're) they will eventually get fed up of just running about for the vast majority of a game, they're going to want to play some actual football at some point. Slot was taking stick the other day over lack of new signings and he responded by saying that it doesn't matter abut new faces as each summer he can bring new ideas to the group. Under Dyche it's just rinse and repeat all the time and the heads will go down because of it, that's just humans getting bored tbh.

It’s completely the wrong way to run a club mate - the tale cannot wag the dog, nor do any of players have a profile or honestly the talent to be dropping those shapes. It’s dysfunctional. It also means regardless of who the manager is it’s cyclical - in fact it’s proven to be just that. There should be no bigger job in the footballing Dept then the manager.

Being very frank - if I was those players, and what you say is true, I’d be very careful what I wished for, because the vast majority of them are crap football players.

It’s all on Dyche - team selection and tactics. He’s to blame for this. Anyone that’s picking Keane game after game needs booting. Blaming everyone and everything but himself for the past 2 games.

I want him out now. If he balls it up again against Doncaster or Bournemouth, he should be fired on the spot
Can’t see us beating Bournemouth tbf

This is bollocks!

Did you see any Brighton player last week make a pass that was out of the ordinary?? 5-10 yards max! That me and you could make?

Our players aren’t being coached it’s glaringly obvious they’re not! You just need a little bit nous and players to have confidence! Unfortunately Dyche doesn’t allow our players to have the ball at their feet for longer than a second before it’s punted up field.
He doesn’t play possession based football. You get what it says on the tin with Dyche: balls into the box from set pieces.

I'm more worried about his behaviour than the results. I expect nothing more from him than garbage on the pitch, interspersed with enough days where our luck is in to muddle on for another year, but the way he's gone full 'Rafael's cracking up' at this stage of the season is cause for concern.

When people ask why managers of Dyche's ilk don't get a chance at big clubs, this is why. He can't even handle the pressure of Everton at the lowest point in its history.

Nothing tbh but I don't think we have made a decent managerial appointment during the Moshiri era tbh (That's a whole other conversation though) the last few in particular have been clueless appointments. With a guy like Dyche the issue is that unless the players are all just money grabbers who don't care (I don't think they're) they will eventually get fed up of just running about for the vast majority of a game, they're going to want to play some actual football at some point. Slot was taking stick the other day over lack of new signings and he responded by saying that it doesn't matter abut new faces as each summer he can bring new ideas to the group. Under Dyche it's just rinse and repeat all the time and the heads will go down because of it, that's just humans getting bored tbh.

Slot and Liverpool spent about 200m last summer and have a wage bill of 400m. I can see why he feels they have enough talent

Nah, he’s exasperated that we stared the season with absentees and a team that’s shooting itself in the foot.
9 of that 11 are his go to 1st team.

Team is bereft of idea's , low in confidence and badly coached.
Conceded 7 with no reply , 0 points bottom of the league .
Yet 3 of the 4 new signings scratching their arses on the bench.

No excuses the man is out of his depth , he's toast.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back