2024/25 Sean Dyche

If that true, what’s to stop them doing the same thing to the next fella in six months time.

We’ve been through what 7 managers in the same amount of years.

Stuff like reacting to p,Ayers whims hav3 tore the guts out the club.

He said it publically after the Chelsea game. Fans won't remember that though because the modern way of thinking is to ignore all context and want something new every 18 months.

He said it publically after the Chelsea game. Fans won't remember that though because the modern way of thinking is to ignore all context and want something new every 18 months.

I remember it mate - basically said if you are waiting around for me to get the sack, forget it I’m sticking it out.

We went on a run then.

I agree with what a lot are saying in here - the attitude the first couple of games has been bad, patted themselves a bit too much on the back for last season and complacent - that without deductions they will be alright.

Haven’t gotten out of third gear at all this season so far.

They’ve been crap.

I think our fans massively over rate our current team Rooney Tunes. Brighton & Spurs both have better teams than us, and have both strengthened this summer.

Branthwaite & Tarkowski are a fantastic partnership for EFC at CB - ones injured and the other isnt fully fit.

Onana & Garner are both missing from the midfield who help press the opposition/shield the back 4.

Mykolenko doesn't look 100% either & DCL looks disinterested.

Sacking a manager 2 games into a season doesn't change the above. We were never getting european qualification this season, the goal was always finish midtable away from the bottom 3.

Far too early to be bedwetting.

Sign Trippier, entice Wood or Wilson, ship out DCL and I would be confident things will improve once Branthwaite & Garner are back fit and in the side.
Hardly to early mate this has been season in and season out, it's not two games is it. It's the entirety of the last two seasons at the very least! Same old, same old!

If that true, what’s to stop them doing the same thing to the next fella in six months time.

We’ve been through what 7 managers in the same amount of years.

Stuff like reacting to p,Ayers whims hav3 tore the guts out the club.
Nothing tbh but I don't think we have made a decent managerial appointment during the Moshiri era tbh (That's a whole other conversation though) the last few in particular have been clueless appointments. With a guy like Dyche the issue is that unless the players are all just money grabbers who don't care (I don't think they're) they will eventually get fed up of just running about for the vast majority of a game, they're going to want to play some actual football at some point. Slot was taking stick the other day over lack of new signings and he responded by saying that it doesn't matter abut new faces as each summer he can bring new ideas to the group. Under Dyche it's just rinse and repeat all the time and the heads will go down because of it, that's just humans getting bored tbh.

Evertonians tie their identity to the club. It’s gut wrenching to see a basic lack of fight on the pitch as a foundation. Understand the frustration and anger going into a fourth season of worrying about what would be a catastrophic relegation. That needs to be fixed quickly. Sleep well.
So many big words for cocaine fuelled posters.

Dim this down for me.

Up until today's result I was willing to give him plenty of time to move us forward, and I still hope he can turn this season around, but his last season with Burnley he had them reasonably tight at the back but they found it hard to score. I thought he was sorting the defense out last season, and this season we would build on that and start getting more return up front, but it seems to be getting worse at both end of the pitch.
Keep this form up for much longer we could have a mountain to climb, before any points deductions that might come our way.
Branthwaite is a massive absence. We don’t have a massive mountain to climb even if we lost the next one too. And I dont think we’ll be getting any more points deductions.

9 seasons he's had in the prem, only 3 times have his teams scored 40+ goals.

He's 308 scored and 449 conceded in that time, giving a -141 goal difference in 9 prem seasons.

We might aswell give up any hope of improvements offensively. Only hope is he can find a way to make us tougher to beat.

Playing Keane isn't going to help that and someone needs to tell him that. He also needs to be told to protect this backline with another body in midfield, this 2nd striker role is utterly pointless in our team.

Stop playing and get rid of Dom before he walks for nothing, i do not rate Beto in the slightest but also can't be bothered with DCL just counting down the minutes till he decides where he goes next. He's not helping on the pitch now, get rid.

It’s all on Dyche - team selection and tactics. He’s to blame for this. Anyone that’s picking Keane game after game needs booting. Blaming everyone and everything but himself for the past 2 games.

I want him out now. If he balls it up again against Doncaster or Bournemouth, he should be fired on the spot

Nothing tbh but I don't think we have made a decent managerial appointment during the Moshiri era tbh (That's a whole other conversation though) the last few in particular have been clueless appointments. With a guy like Dyche the issue is that unless the players are all just money grabbers who don't care (I don't think they're) they will eventually get fed up of just running about for the vast majority of a game, they're going to want to play some actual football at some point. Slot was taking stick the other day over lack of new signings and he responded by saying that it doesn't matter abut new faces as each summer he can bring new ideas to the group. Under Dyche it's just rinse and repeat all the time and the heads will go down because of it, that's just humans getting bored tbh.
Not sure you can say Carlo wasn't a good appointment, reckon before us and after us he's pretty much achieved everything you can as a manager.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back