2024/25 Sean Dyche

Didnt post much on here considering the amount I have been on here. The nobed happy clapper who considered my dislike of Dyche enough to vote me off the site ( you know who you are)
People like you who accept mediocrity and licked Bills arse along with all the other happy clappers you now have exactly what you deserve. You narrow minded clueless fucktard.

"Pulls up a chair.

Who voted you off lad. We need names here.

Didnt post much on here considering the amount I have been on here. The nobed happy clapper who considered my dislike of Dyche enough to vote me off the site ( you know who you are)
People like you who accept mediocrity and licked Bills arse along with all the other happy clappers you now have exactly what you deserve. You narrow minded clueless fucktard.
@Damo_1878 he's calling you out.

Brighton & Spurs have also strengthened to the tune of a lot of money... whereas we've currently got no Branthwaite, Onana sold, Garner, Coleman injured, Tarky & Myko returning from injury, DCL one eye on the exit door.

I think many of our fans are being a wee bit too harsh on the manager Lob, I really do.
Koff you dildo

On a recruitment side, I would have prioritised a striker once we got July and DCL hadn't signed a contract. I would not have signed O Brien and would have gone for a quick wide player. I would not have renewed both Coleman and Young.

And i would have done things differently in the friendlies. Anyone with no future at the club would have been nowhere near the pitch. There would have been far more work on the footballing side and less intense running before the matches. And I would have definitely wanted tougher opposition.
But how would getting spanked by ‘tougher’ opposition be better preparation? And how would freezing out unwanted players help sell them if they’re not match fit?

Someone’s been on the beak or ale I see

Brighton & Spurs have also strengthened to the tune of a lot of money... whereas we've currently got no Branthwaite, Onana sold, Garner, Coleman injured, Tarky & Myko returning from injury, DCL one eye on the exit door.

I think many of our fans are being a wee bit too harsh on the manager Lob, I really do.
Wow...you must love mediocrity.

We have lost the first 2 games conceding 7 goals and scoring none because we have got absolutely terrible manager who's management and tactics are 30 years behind the curve. We are absolute dog muck and will be until this dinosaur has been shown the door.
Not sure there was ever an era of competitive football where staying in your own half, not possessing the ball, not creating chances and being battered generally was ever a common managerial tactic in football.

Dyche has a proven track record of stabilising clubs in difficult circumstances, as seen at Burnley. Sacking him now would only bring more instability. We need to give him time to work with a fully fit squad before making any rash decisions. The season is a marathon, not a sprint, and it's too early to write off a manager who could still turn things around. Let's focus on supporting the team through these challenges rather than adding to the turmoil.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back