2024/25 Sean Dyche

You have misconstrued what I was alluding to really .
I’m not talking about rebellion .
It’s more about a loss of belief .
A collective collapse of morale , when players no longer have faith in the leadership .
It’s a failure of management really.

I don’t see either the symptom or the cure to each as mutually exclusive mate.

But I think it’s a bit of a sweeping speculative suspicion 7 days into the season, particularly as the preceding body evidenced otherwise in outcome.

Dyche interview, so Onana is the reason we are starting bad, moaning about having to sell him, the same onana he dropped at the end of season.

Sell key players , plural, oh so Dobbin or Godfrey are now rewritten as key players.

Do one you ginger meff.

A few more of the sly digs at the 'its difficult here's emphasised the here, it'll be toxic v him as he's making it clear he's not invested here.

Its more bizarre than that for me. He used DM Onana as a CM and then now when Onana got motm on his debut suddenly Dyche wants to take credit.

"We have no money" but extended Young & Coleman.

"We have no money" but signed O'Brien, Ndiaye and Lindstom to sit on the bench.

"We have no money" but did not reasonably entertain sale discussions with Newcastle and Atalanta for DCL and Beto.

Peddling a premier league experience narrative with Iroegbunam our best against Brighton and apparently Dixon a breath of fresh air yesterday.

He needs to see that Dixon over Young has been seen to be favourable and now bring in the new signings. Freshen things up.

Its more bizarre than that for me. He used DM Onana as a CM and then now when Onana got motm on his debut suddenly Dyche wants to take credit.

"We have no money" but extended Young & Coleman.

"We have no money" but signed O'Brien, Ndiaye and Lindstom to sit on the bench.

"We have no money" but did not reasonably entertain sale discussions with Newcastle and Atalanta for DCL and Beto.

Peddling a premier league experience narrative with Iroegbunam our best against Brighton and apparently Dixon a breath of fresh air yesterday.

He needs to see that Dixon over Young has been seen to be favourable and now bring in the new signings. Freshen things up.

He won't mate because he's a dinosaur.

He'll play Dwight because he loves him. Hell switch him to attacking mid where he's never started to ensure the actual attacking mids have to play wide.

Funny as anything today they that decision led to the fourth goal, McNeil despite some in here showing he's clearly not an am.

I don’t see either the symptom or the cure to each as mutually exclusive mate.

But I think it’s a bit of a sweeping speculative suspicion 7 days into the season, particularly as the preceding body evidenced otherwise in outcome.

Mate he continues to play 'Keano' and 'Dwighty' that alone is enough to sack him.

His team selection is poor because he has his favourites, he needs to improve, he also needs to stop antagonizing the fanbase. Everyone knows there's tension and problems at the club, he helps no one by digging at the fans or perception. However, and I'll run to hide after saying this, he's been totally proven right with the reactions after today to be honest. It's 2 games against clubs that are miles ahead of us, we need to be honest. They blew us away, and they should, we are a bottom half team, but we're far from as bad as people are making out.

I expected us to fully get hammered these two games, and we did, I understand people want to be optimistic but in any real terms our first chance at points was always going to be Bournemouth. No other club would be having the same type of meltdown about the manager at this stage of a season, especially with the context fully of the club. People can have their opinions and say what they want, but Dyche is blamed for so many things beyond his control, people even watched the U21s the other day with the new signings being miles off full fitness, then they go and complain that Dyche isn't starting them?

This football club has enough problems, as of now Dyche is very far down the list. I would love for us to go and get a better manager, play better football and get us higher up the table, but I also have to be realistic that until we have a new owner survival is the only thing we can aim for, and Dyche achieves that. I am begging people to relax a bit, we cannot be melting down as a fanbase 2 games into the season due to losing against 2 teams that'll finish in Europe while we're missing a lot of players.

Without the point deduction last season we finish level with Brighton, we where , sorry mate we where at home

We played a CB who on average we concede triple the goals when he's playing rather than a guy we payed 17m for, whose that one, the fans or the manager..

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back