2024/25 Sean Dyche

This is the problem, Sean Dyche believes now that we weren’t ugly enough

It was when we switched to an ugly formation that it fell apart

He won’t learn from this he’ll simply dig in, in his mind this reinforces the need to be ‘more ugly’

Can’t waste any more time on him.
Yes. He’s taking totally the wrong lessons.

This squad needs a manager that understands it better.

I know a lot of people are down on the squad, but I genuinely think it’s the best we’ve had in the last 3 seasons or so.

I don’t think this manager knows how to get the best out of it, though, which makes things seem bleak.

It’s a mad time to sack any manager, but I wouldn’t be concerned if we did. We can do better.
Best squad but second worst manager (after benitez)

I know a lot of people are down on the squad, but I genuinely think it’s the best we’ve had in the last 3 seasons or so.

I don’t think this manager knows how to get the best out of it, though, which makes things seem bleak.

It’s a mad time to sack any manager, but I wouldn’t be concerned if we did. We can do better.
It’s the perfect time to sack the manager. International break and enough time in the season to actually implement something new.

There was quite visibly a lack of fitness. What is he waffling about?

He could smell it
Had a new centre half on the bench.
Garner who could have added legs and can put a tackle in , when Tim was blowing for tugs.
But didn't do anything about it.
Even at two two why didn't he make a sub to break the game up and get a bit of shape back?
Fella is a gobshite.
There manager could see that the players were there for the taking he could smell it and made 5 changes .

1000056825.webp

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back