2024/25 Sean Dyche

I think Dyche is wrong aswell.

At 2-1 went straight up the other end and had those two cross shots that with a bit more composure would've been 3-1. Did Dyche expect them just to keep the ball in the corner for 5-6 minutes?! Even Man. City would struggle to do that.

At 2-2 it did become ragged and you saw defenders refuse to mark players in the box when you think Tavernier had a free header that Pickford somehow survived. That's why the fans started booing as they could see the third coming.

I've generally been a fan of the manager and think it's bizarre people want him sacked given the present situation with the club but I have to admit results like today leave you another 2-3 defeats from being potted.

He badly needs a good September. Can't be messing up Leicester like today.

Why is it bizarre that people want him sacked? Clearly our players all hate him apart from Youngy and Keano, he is tactically inept, completely arrogant and delusional, loves the smell of his own farts, slanders the fans, incapable of reacting to what is going on on the pitch. He is a clueless manager and thoroughly unlikeable bloke to go along with it.

There was quite visibly a lack of fitness. What is he waffling about?

Yeah the first 8 games until october you can forget. Dyche is still stuck in 1980. A lot of basic fitness in pre season with resulting in heavy legs in the first 2 month. Then after a few games itsgetting better but you are allredy 10 points behind the also runners. A top fitness coach should be possible at a club like Everton.Dyche Brexit trio is clearly not up to date.

I think Dyche is wrong aswell.

At 2-1 went straight up the other end and had those two cross shots that with a bit more composure would've been 3-1. Did Dyche expect them just to keep the ball in the corner for 5-6 minutes?! Even Man. City would struggle to do that.

At 2-2 it did become ragged and you saw defenders refuse to mark players in the box when you think Tavernier had a free header that Pickford somehow survived. That's why the fans started booing as they could see the third coming.

I've generally been a fan of the manager and think it's bizarre people want him sacked given the present situation with the club but I have to admit results like today leave you another 2-3 defeats from being potted.

He badly needs a good September. Can't be messing up Leicester like today.

At 2-1 I expect there to be central midfielders shielding the centerbacks and don't expect my defenders to be in a 3v3 situation.

Course it won't, rage your way to getting Rooney in as gaffer while we have no money.

We played well, the game was set up well by the manager. Individual errors cost us. You can look long term at not wanting this manager but spouting nonsense about a 5 min spell being the managers fault is just daft.
How about a three match spell? We've played 3, lost 3, conceded 10, scored 2. Can we put some of that down to the management of the club?

Is there anyone in post to actually decide to sack him? Chong is just sorting out the stadium, Moshiri is awol. Textor? We could just sleep walk into relegation with Dyche talking to us all season about big moments and taking Ndiaye off for Doucoure every week.

He won’t even learn from this. Everyone in the ground knew what substitutions he would make. He’ll still bring on Beto for DCL next game and Doucoure for Ndiaye. His game management was outdated 10 years ago.
Took them off so they could get a nice clap. No tactical or fitness reason for it. Tim and Gana were struggling, Coleman doesn’t have a full game of professional football in him.

It’s a 16 man game these days and he hasn’t adapted.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back