2024/25 Sean Dyche

No we had 3-4 good chances to make the 3:0.
Ndiaye, Tarks header on the post and also a good 3-3 vs where we unfortunately didn't bring on the pass in the box and it was cleared my Kerkez eventually.

I watched the game today, just not any media thing after that....

He made those subs too late. Those 2 long shots were a warning sign. But didn't expect the team to totally go off after the 2:1.

yep could of been more than 2

Leeds. So I can see a team with relegation written all over it. Not that it should matter who I support, although I am biased. I was disecting three dreadful goals. I mean basically Sini was totally unmarked for a start. I keep saying it, you'll stay up as there are worse teams than you, but you are not a good team.
Mods is there no way you can ban this bellend please? What sort of sad sack goes onto another teams football forum when their own club is crap?

We all know they’ll bottle this season as well and will still be there next season. He is (or she is) just jealous as fookk as his club isn’t relevant. Imagine being part of a city where you have two choices….football or Rugby League and the majorly choose Rugby League.

I cant argue with that. After the last three performances only a dope would argue the opposite.

But the overwhelming evidence from 1.5 seasons prior to this start is that he knows how to get us safe.

That's what he's here for: to get us to 17th or above. He'll get us that and so can other managers...but if you pick one to replace him who falls on his face we are in a world of trouble.

I say stick and dont twist...for now.

My take on it is the same, however I think Moyes is an upgrade and a safe option. So if it's possible then we should be trying to get him in. If it's not possible then stick with Dyche.

In reality we are only a point from safety to quite a few clubs so although we've wasted a couple of winnable home games we are not far from the same position we were at the start of the season so it's not panic stations. But I think Moyes gives us a better chance as he's simply a better manager than Dyche albeit quite a similar character.

Yes. And if we dont get a half decent manager he'll send us to the Championship.

Be careful what you wish for.
Why be careful what I wish for?
When did we become a club that rewards managers for keeping us up? We've never gone down
If he brought us up from the championship and kept us up Id say something but we've never gone down

Dyche keeps telling our own players they are relegation fodder and he's the hard yard hero 'over the course of a season'
And the worst thing is we are accepting it

Ndiaye came in today and lifted everything. All the players around him responded to his positivity
How long before he believes he's relegation fodder too?
I know Kenwright worked hard to lower our standards over the decades but staying up should never be the target

That's way too harsh.

The name of the game is to stay up in the short term. Does it matter if he's doing that?
I think it does.
I think he used the points deduction to galvanize the troops last season. He's good at that.
He wont have that this season (hopefully)
He's lost a huge amount of the fan base.
No way we're beating Villa.
We havent won in August since Ancelotti was about.
I'm sick of it.
If we're going to flirt with the drop at least entertain me doing it
(and not like today)

…next Manager to be sacked odds;

IMG_0120.webp

Why be careful what I wish for?
When did we become a club that rewards managers for keeping us up? We've never gone down
If he brought us up from the championship and kept us up Id say something but we've never gone down

Dyche keeps telling our own players they are relegation fodder and he's the hard yard hero 'over the course of a season'
And the worst thing is we are accepting it

Ndiaye came in today and lifted everything. All the players around him responded to his positivity
How long before he believes he's relegation fodder too?
I know Kenwright worked hard to lower our standards over the decades but staying up should never be the target
Everton aren't the club we once were.

We have to stay in the PL. Dyche does that...eventually.

I think it does.
I think he used the points deduction to galvanize the troops last season. He's good at that.
He wont have that this season (hopefully)
He's lost a huge amount of the fan base.
No way we're beating Villa.
We havent won in August since Ancelotti was about.
I'm sick of it.
If we're going to flirt with the drop at least entertain me doing it
(and not like today)

was
they’re boos at the whistle?

and like luton you mean?

The players were too cocky and thought the game was won.

I'm disappointed one of the experienced players such as Coleman, Tarks or Gana didn't act once it went to 2-1. Go down, get the physio on for 2-3 minutes and take the sting out the game. Have 1-2 of the lads take yellows to stop momentum etc.
Nah, chatting crap mate. They bottled it and so did the manager.

Leeds. So I can see a team with relegation written all over it. Not that it should matter who I support, although I am biased. I was disecting three dreadful goals. I mean basically Sini was totally unmarked for a start. I keep saying it, you'll stay up as there are worse teams than you, but you are not a good team.
have leeds fans not got a forum?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back