2024/25 Sean Dyche

Absolutely this with bells on. As soon as Ndiaye went off nothing stuck in the final third and they doubled up out wide.

No response to this after the first goal was criminal.

They threw more attackers on.

He had them running scared. But left McNeil and Harrison on? I don't get it? Any supporters he's got will quickly evaporate if he carries on being mindless like that.

I think it does.
I think he used the points deduction to galvanize the troops last season. He's good at that.
He wont have that this season (hopefully)
He's lost a huge amount of the fan base.
No way we're beating Villa.
We havent won in August since Ancelotti was about.
I'm sick of it.
If we're going to flirt with the drop at least entertain me doing it
(and not like today)
That is a superb point. He uses every problem at Everton as an excuse for his failings. He has set a PL record today that will never be beaten.

:lol:

So is everyone.

The key is not to throw your toys out the pram.

Have some fortitude.

You'd think we were Man City and lost 3 in the spin...we've done that with regularity for years.

Just back the manager.
It’s the manner of the defeats though as well. I can take losing to spurs, I can take a fairly heavy loss to spurs but being hammered by Brighton and then the disaster of today. It’s embarrassing coming off a full pre season and the players looking like they have never met and have no idea of any basic tactics.

His excuses are drying up, he has had several transfer windows now to sort his team. Had 2 full pre seasons with them. At some point, the buck stops with him.

Off Topic
Mods is there no way you can ban this bellend please? What sort of sad sack goes onto another teams football forum when their own club is crap?

We all know they’ll bottle this season as well and will still be there next season. He is (or she is) just jealous as fookk as his club isn’t relevant. Imagine being part of a city where you have two choices….football or Rugby League and the majorly choose Rugby League.
Oh turn it in you utter snowflake. As a fan of another team I should be able to pop on here and give some "banter" and some more nuanced comments. Why are you gatekeeping? Yes, I hate how you financially cheated. Yes, we were worse because Jesse is an expletive. But you want me banned? Diddums. We will always be underacheivers, I know that. You need a dose of Realism yourselves. Hence my name.

Like you did for two years when you cheated it. Basically. But let's not get into that. I was talking about what I saw in the last 10 mins today, the first goal shook you maybe? After that, look, watch, how you defend. It's pathetic. And my point is that either you are out on your feet or mentally weak or both.
Cheated it? lol. You're in the Dyche thread and can't tell I'm taking the piss out of him. Pathetic is the wimper that Leeds fans disappeared with back to the championship. Remember the coach welcome you guys attempted to do?
Anyhow, Everton are dog muck, but still will be premiership end of season.

Oh turn it in you utter snowflake. As a fan of another team I should be able to pop on here and give some "banter" and some more nuanced comments. Why are you gatekeeping? Yes, I hate how you financially cheated. Yes, we were worse because Jesse is an expletive. But you want me banned? Diddums. We will always be underacheivers, I know that. You need a dose of Realism yourselves. Hence my name.
Keep this guy.

Not a snowflake mate. Far from it. Just have an allergy to boredom, and you are fooking boring. Now do one wierdo. Go back to your small time poxy 19th century club.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back