2024/25 Sean Dyche

I think it does.
I think he used the points deduction to galvanize the troops last season. He's good at that.
He wont have that this season (hopefully)
He's lost a huge amount of the fan base.
No way we're beating Villa.
We havent won in August since Ancelotti was about.
I'm sick of it.
If we're going to flirt with the drop at least entertain me doing it
(and not like today)
:lol:

So is everyone.

The key is not to throw your toys out the pram.

Have some fortitude.

You'd think we were Man City and lost 3 in the spin...we've done that with regularity for years.

Just back the manager.

My take on it is the same, however I think Moyes is an upgrade and a safe option. So if it's possible then we should be trying to get him in. If it's not possible then stick with Dyche.

In reality we are only a point from safety to quite a few clubs so although we've wasted a couple of winnable home games we are not far from the same position we were at the start of the season so it's not panic stations. But I think Moyes gives us a better chance as he's simply a better manager than Dyche albeit quite a similar character.
I'm only interested in keeping Everton a PL club. If it takes Moyes to come back in and do that then we do that.

But let's not bring out the tumbrel just yet for Dyche.

So you have experience of the smell and feel of premiership relegation?

Like you did for two years when you cheated it. Basically. But let's not get into that. I was talking about what I saw in the last 10 mins today, the first goal shook you maybe? After that, look, watch, how you defend. It's pathetic. And my point is that either you are out on your feet or mentally weak or both.

I'm only interested in keeping Everton a PL club. If it takes Moyes to come back in and do that then we do that.

But let's not bring out the tumbrel just yet for Dyche.
When do we do that then? Leave it until it’s nearly too late like with Benitez and again with Lampard?

Like you did for two years when you cheated it. Basically. But let's not get into that. I was talking about what I saw in the last 10 mins today, the first goal shook you maybe? After that, look, watch, how you defend. It's pathetic. And my point is that either you are out on your feet or mentally weak or both.

we was missing JB mate that will help

:lol:

So is everyone.

The key is not to throw your toys out the pram.

Have some fortitude.

You'd think we were Man City and lost 3 in the spin...we've done that with regularity for years.

Just back the manager.
fortitude?
we've won 5 games all year.
This season we've played 3, lost 3, conceded 10.
His errors are clear and obvious.
Even crap teams have a plan in place to beat us.
I wanted the Manager gone months ago.
Fortitude my hairy hoop!

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back