2024/25 Sean Dyche

didn’t we lose 1-3 last season to west ham at home?
We did but we were 1-1 for quite a while and chasing a winner and then Soucek strikes a “worldie”(for him) and then they snuck another one when we were chasing an equaliser.

I am more forgiving of that defeat than what happened today which I consider unprofessional from the position we were in.

Oh turn it in you utter snowflake. As a fan of another team I should be able to pop on here and give some "banter" and some more nuanced comments. Why are you gatekeeping? Yes, I hate how you financially cheated. Yes, we were worse because Jesse is an expletive. But you want me banned? Diddums. We will always be underacheivers, I know that. You need a dose of Realism yourselves. Hence my name.
Hes got a point though. Have you got nothing better to do than come on an Everton forum and talk bollocks?

I've said it before but I do genuinely think he plans substitutions in advance

Some of them defy all logic and make zero sense.
Tokenistic subs. Totally unnecessary.

“The fans wants subs, I’ll make subs then” but with zero regard to who actually needs to be subbed. He doesn’t respond to other teams tactical decisions and it’s always like for like.

Inappropriate Language
have leeds fans not got a forum?

Of course, who says I don't spend most of my time bemoaning my own team and how we are generally a [Poor language removed] show? I have an interest in your club that isn't just how you cheated to stay up and all pretend you didn't. It is what it is. As a Leeds fan I am of course biased and hope you finally get yours - however, I'd like to think my comments about how dreadful all three goals were? The movement? The Ease? Even Pickford not diving? Are not just me lauding it, but actual commentary and questions. Something went horribly wrong. Was it the legs? Tactics? Morale?

As one of his biggest fans, even I'm sick to death of him now.

He is making far to many mistakes to carry on as manager.

5 wins since January.
Playing out of form, poor footballers continually.
Not utilising his squad.
His stubborn streak.

All of the above is killing us now and he hasn't got the trust of the fanbase and I'd argue the team.

How can he?
Half of them were on their knees 2nd half and he flogs them to death.

If I'm Thelwell I'm sacking him as he refuses to utilise his squad. It's not just an 11 man team approach these days and Dyche offers no route to the first team for borh youth or new players.

Sadly he has to go.

As one of his biggest fans, even I'm sick to death of him now.

He is making far to many mistakes to carry on as manager.

5 wins since January.
Playing out of form, poor footballers continually.
Not utilising his squad.
His stubborn streak.

All of the above is killing us now and he hasn't got the trust of the fanbase and I'd argue the team.

How can he?
Half of them were on their knees 2nd half and he flogs them to death.

If I'm Thelwell I'm sacking him as he refuses to utilise his squad. It's not just an 11 man team approach these days and Dyche offers no route to the first team for borh youth or new players.

Sadly he has to go.

but the question is

will he be sacked?

Hes got a point though. Have you got nothing better to do than come on an Everton forum and talk bollocks?
Is me asking why or how your lot gave up in 10 mins - with the benefit of seeing the highlights "talking bollocks"? Something wasn't right? All I saw was your lot strolling around and being played through. I'd be very concerned. However, I'm not allowed to make any comments on a team I don't support, hey?

SACK HIM!

Enough is enough. Sadly Moshiri is fully checked out, so doubt it’ll happen.

If he wants this club sold, we need to still be in the premier league. Thst alone should make him act.

Sick of the sight of him now. He lost us that game today no question of doubt.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back