2024/25 Sean Dyche

What did Dyche do to change the match at the end? I didnt watch it, but some posts make it sound like he put a gk in as cb or something.

I agree however 1 sub in itself should never had led to that capitulation. We absolutely crumbled. Could have been 2-5

They brought 5 subs on, that’s half a team. Their legs were fresh and ours were dead on their feet, that’s why they were all over us in the last 10 minutes. The manager is still living in 2003 where you have 5 subs on the bench and are only allowed to use 3 maximum. He hasn’t adjusted to modern football and doesn’t even look like he wants to or is trying to. He needs binning.

Ive calmed slightly, but that was bad.

FFS.

The first 85 minutes it was the best ive seen us for a while, Derby aside, but that last 10minutes, my God.

Meh, see you after the International break.

That's the annoying thing.
For 85 mins that's the best performance under Dyche.

But he completely ruins it with his pathetic game management.

To many mistakes happening now for me Goat.

This squad is capable of tenth. Dyche hasn't got the cajones to do that.

They brought 5 subs on, that’s half a team. Their legs were fresh and ours were dead on their feet, that’s why they were all over us in the last 10 minutes. The manager is still living in 2003 where you have 5 subs on the bench and are only allowed to use 3 maximum. He hasn’t adjusted to modern football and doesn’t even look like he wants to or is trying to. He needs binning.
Don't disagree mate. But bringing on Young wouldn't necessarily have saved us was my point

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back