2024/25 Sean Dyche

We all know he needs fakking awrf now.

We've lost this game because of him and only him. Diabolical in-game management.

Cowardice doesn't even begin to cover it.
Yep, chucks players under the bus without even thinking about it. Funny thing is now is that this team is too good for him he's never been in this position and it shows, way out of his depth.. No other manager in PL history loses that game today, and the record books back that up.

Is me asking why or how your lot gave up in 10 mins - with the benefit of seeing the highlights "talking bollocks"? Something wasn't right? All I saw was your lot strolling around and being played through. I'd be very concerned. However, I'm not allowed to make any comments on a team I don't support, hey?

I think the question is more why.

Why you arsed?

Is me asking why or how your lot gave up in 10 mins - with the benefit of seeing the highlights "talking bollocks"? Something wasn't right? All I saw was your lot strolling around and being played through. I'd be very concerned. However, I'm not allowed to make any comments on a team I don't support, hey?
The fact that you come on here with your pitiful attempts at winding another teams fanbase up is a bit weird. Why are you bothered about Evertons performance today or any other day? I couldnt care less about youse and certainly wouldnt go on a Leeds forum whether thay had won lost or drew. You strike me as a bit of a sad act.

Get rid of this absolutely awful man, we were cruising till he took Ndiaye off and put that donkey on. Bring me the Moysiah till the end of the season not arsed what anyone says.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back