2024/25 Sean Dyche

Remember when we all thought he'd be sound to have a pint with?
'It's your round Sean'
'you need to see the reality of what it's been like since I got here, doing the hard yards, trying to change the narrative, shutting out the noise, zero to h...'
'It's your round Sean'
I think I'd rather have a pint with Vladimir Putin and Donald Trump than watch Sean wipe his sweat all over his face whilst saying "grarse" over and over.

Bet he never gets them in either. £5m a year for 1980s football but still expects the riff raff to buy him a pint of wine.

I think many of us know this isn’t true.

Dyche has made mistakes and his Football is dour. He’s not the most likeable and I don’t expect he will be our manager in 2 years time, however he is an experienced manager that knows how to keep teams in the Premier League, which is all we need him for right now.

This squad is short on quality across the pitch. It lacks depth and pace in all areas. Games like today show it’s short of leaders, too. Forget the manager; it’s a team that has all the hallmarks of one that goes down.

Dyche kept us up last season, I’ll take my chances again before we roll the dice with anyone else. Any manager worth their salt wouldn’t want to come into this mess until we have new owners.
What was your previous username mate,?

Hope Dyche was watching MOTD, they analysed exactly what happened in the last 10 mins very well, mentioning the players we’ve all mentioned dead on there feet and switching off instead of tracking the runners and blocking crosses.

Dyche said he could smell it, but didn’t do a bloody tap to whip out the air freshener and remove the stink, laughable.

Players are a disgrace but he’s hung them out to dry doing rock all when heads and legs were falling off.

Can't blame some players who were dead in their feet bring told to suck it up by Dyche mate

I think many of us know this isn’t true.

Dyche has made mistakes and his Football is dour. He’s not the most likeable and I don’t expect he will be our manager in 2 years time, however he is an experienced manager that knows how to keep teams in the Premier League, which is all we need him for right now.

This squad is short on quality across the pitch. It lacks depth and pace in all areas. Games like today show it’s short of leaders, too. Forget the manager; it’s a team that has all the hallmarks of one that goes down.

Dyche kept us up last season, I’ll take my chances again before we roll the dice with anyone else. Any manager worth their salt wouldn’t want to come into this mess until we have new owners.
This squad is ok. easily mid table.
The thought of dyche taking his seat in the BMD dugout makes my head hurt.
(unless it's in the away dugout for Doncaster Rovers in our annual league cup fixture, in fact no, even that hurts my head)

Can't blame some players who were dead in their feet bring told to suck it up by Dyche mate
Not just Dyche but with most managers...It is fashionable to change the team in the last stages to 'see the game out' or 'keep them fresh.' If you are murdering the opposition then why change anything? Ten minutes is not going to make much difference. Can never get my head around it.

Anyone who follows my posts ( I don't know why you would) will know that I will often defend Dyche. It's usually out of a combination of seeing his perspective and appreciating that he has genuinely turned this club around from certain Doom...... That said, that result was fully on him, he was slow and left the tired players hanging out to dry. Also, taking Ndiaye off was the catalyst for Bournemouth to overload that side..

I really hope Dyche takes full responsibility

I get that mate, Christ knows what he was doing seeing Tim, Gana and Coleman breathing out there hoops, but the players also need to do better.

We’ve got experience on the field, just go down with blag-cramp or maybe even real cramp, kick a lump out of an attacker and take a yellow - anything to get them slowed down and us reset properly, the manager should still help them out and make some decisions, and I know tiredness affects thinking, but they can do better.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back