2024/25 Sean Dyche

Why? Serious question, why can't we get a top manager? I'm not talking Klopp or Pep or whatever, but we pay EXCEPTIONALLY well.
Who’s gonna pay exceptionally well right now though? Moshiri? On top of paying up Dyche’s contract? Nothing will happen until we’re have new owners

We kept playing one twos, and going on the overlap when we were 2 nil up , there was no need to ..... this is what's wrong with Sean dyche , he'll never change .... he thinks it was wrong to actually keep playing decent football , and doing what was working for 80 minutes .... tool .... no manager would be better than him

Who’s gonna pay exceptionally well right now though? Moshiri? On top of paying up Dyche’s contract? Nothing will happen until we’re have new owners
so many people saying this.
I dont get it at all.
Moshiri wants out. Anyone worth their salt has some sort of caveat about relegation baked in to an offer.
He's the one who stands to lose the most if Dyche isnt working out.
He's also worth way more now than when he bought in.
Of course he'd ok the change if it at all helps the value/appeal of his asset.

Why? Serious question, why can't we get a top manager? I'm not talking Klopp or Pep or whatever, but we pay EXCEPTIONALLY well.
Top managers expect budgets. Have you seen our latest transfer window? We're scrabbling around picking up the leftovers of Ipswich and Fulham.

We're a minnow now. A small club. In financial terms, at least.

I think many of us know this isn’t true.

Dyche has made mistakes and his Football is dour. He’s not the most likeable and I don’t expect he will be our manager in 2 years time, however he is an experienced manager that knows how to keep teams in the Premier League, which is all we need him for right now.

This squad is short on quality across the pitch. It lacks depth and pace in all areas. Games like today show it’s short of leaders, too. Forget the manager; it’s a team that has all the hallmarks of one that goes down.

Dyche kept us up last season, I’ll take my chances again before we roll the dice with anyone else. Any manager worth their salt wouldn’t want to come into this mess until we have new owners.
Dyche has not won a game in August since 2019 (I believe?). You cannot take a step forward like that. We are trying to get out of the relegation scrap. I think he did what he could in the first year and was hard done in year 2. Now that he doesn’t have excuses, he is still failing to show any growth. His time is coming. If he lasts the season, it will likely because it’s his last year and ownership situation is in shambles.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back