2024/25 Sean Dyche

Get him gone tomorrow, any half decent manager will show this clown up within 1 or 2 games.

I think many of us know this isn’t true.

Dyche has made mistakes and his Football is dour. He’s not the most likeable and I don’t expect he will be our manager in 2 years time, however he is an experienced manager that knows how to keep teams in the Premier League, which is all we need him for right now.

This squad is short on quality across the pitch. It lacks depth and pace in all areas. Games like today show it’s short of leaders, too. Forget the manager; it’s a team that has all the hallmarks of one that goes down.

Dyche kept us up last season, I’ll take my chances again before we roll the dice with anyone else. Any manager worth their salt wouldn’t want to come into this mess until we have new owners.

He's making us resilient

For me in this case it always depends on how you got those goals. Is it a counter because you are trying to get a a draw or like today is a different thing.

2 goals today,
1 vs Luton in FA
1 vs Brighton being 1 up
1 vs Bournemouth own goal
1 vs Chelsea 6:0

2 vs West Ham

So I'd say West Ham was the only game we tried to play for the win at 1:1.

Hope Dyche was watching MOTD, they analysed exactly what happened in the last 10 mins very well, mentioning the players we’ve all mentioned dead on there feet and switching off instead of tracking the runners and blocking crosses.

Dyche said he could smell it, but didn’t do a bloody tap to whip out the air freshener and remove the stink, laughable.

Players are a disgrace but he’s hung them out to dry doing rock all when heads and legs were falling off.

For me in this case it always depends on how you got those goals. Is it a counter because you are trying to get a a draw or like today is a different thing.

2 goals today,
1 vs Luton in FA
1 vs Brighton being 1 up
1 vs Bournemouth own goal
1 vs Chelsea 6:0

2 vs West Ham

So I'd say West Ham was the only game we tried to play for the win at 1:1.
Wolves was a 90 odd winner after Tark aimless pump

The conclusion of the match was an embarrassment. He should have stepped in and had O'Brien on and kept Ndiaye on the pitch. But for 88 minutes we bossed that game and played exceptionally well.

Let's not throw the baby out with the bath water.
Actually Dave we bossed it for 65, after they it was clear they bournemouth got back in the game, the last 15 was like the last two matches

The conclusion of the match was an embarrassment. He should have stepped in and had O'Brien on and kept Ndiaye on the pitch. But for 88 minutes we bossed that game and played exceptionally well.

Let's not throw the baby out with the bath water.

But fair play Dave , if you think after losing 7-0 the first two games that it's not alarming to throw a 2 nil lead away the last five minutes and end up losing 3-2 at home to a team like Bournemouth, then fair play to you. Hope you enjoy trips to Blackburn next year

I think many of us know this isn’t true.

Dyche has made mistakes and his Football is dour. He’s not the most likeable and I don’t expect he will be our manager in 2 years time, however he is an experienced manager that knows how to keep teams in the Premier League, which is all we need him for right now.

This squad is short on quality across the pitch. It lacks depth and pace in all areas. Games like today show it’s short of leaders, too. Forget the manager; it’s a team that has all the hallmarks of one that goes down.

Dyche kept us up last season, I’ll take my chances again before we roll the dice with anyone else. Any manager worth their salt wouldn’t want to come into this mess until we have new owners.
He kept us up but I’m sorry he gets no credit for it. 2 season running long barren runs.
1st season
Pope save
Bournemouth where drinking before the game

Last season the worse 3 promoted sides ever

He not worked miracles at all

He a crap manager with crap tactics but because we had kopite Kenwright for 20 years we all think..We do t deserve better an it’s the players fault… he a clue stop hiring sh.. managers

Again, it’s easy to say this when the game is finished.

Dyche can do no right for some fans at the moment (understandable) and if he’d made 5 changes at the hour mark as Iraola did, and this happened, fans would’ve been screaming “ffs why did you change it?!”

He made a change before the 1st Bournemouth goal (which came out of nowhere, by the way) to give us more legs. There was no sustained Bournemouth pressure before it, it was all us. Our defence switched off for a moment and they scored.

At 2-1 he immediately makes another change and they score again.

I don’t care what 11 players were on the pitch. To capitulate like this is not good enough and it’s on the players.

Bore off lad, whatever previously banned multi you are.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back