2024/25 Sean Dyche

After sleeping on yesterdays result and performance, I’ve decided that Dyche really is a bad Tory arrogant bellwhiff, buzzword spamming gammon, who is a totally clueless football manager that only picks players he likes and who takes no accountability for his actions or lack of them.

He’s at the biggest club he will ever get to manage but he’s spewing it up against the wall with his dark age football and stubbornness.

If he has any sense of self respect or respect for this club, he would have resigned already.

You can't win matches at this level when your manager and players make so many crucial mistakes

The manager's decision making to not add fresh legs was totally absurd and inexcusable. Plus the subs he did make ruined our shape and took away our attacking outlet

But the total lack of grit, determination, and application from the players still on the pitch at the end, was also entirely unacceptable. Where was the desire to give every last drop of effort to get the team over the line. I've never seen a top flight side make so little effort to stop crosses into their box.

The manager is responsible because he is the one who picks the team, subs and tactics, but I found the lack of character and composure on the pitch embarrassing as well. The players let everyone down too, and for many of those players, it's only the latest in a long line of games where they've not dealt with pressure.

All of this is ultimately on Dyche. Why is he still in a job.

Exactly. The substitutions were predictable because it's almost systematic: he takes off position A, for position B; he has to bring on or take off certain players.

He moaned about having to shout at players to get into shape, yet it was his substitutions (or lack of) that contributed to our lack of shape and capitulation.

Bournemouth had done nothing until the 75th-80th minute - they were dreadful - and should have remained dreadful if the right game management was in place.

It's easy to look for blame in someone if you aren't sure of them, but I doubt you'll find more than a handful of Everton fans who don't blame Dyche for yesterday.

He won't recgonise that, however.
It’s hard to disagree with any of that .

That said I’m uncomfortable clearing the players of all responsibility, they were weak and embarrassingly so .

What a fraud this guy is, why didn't he own up at the press conference and say that result was on me, it was my mistake that I didn't change the team/tactics earlier.

When he said I was shouting from the touchline (it's not grassroots football mate) there are 40000 fans in the ground screaming to change it, just tell the nearest player to go down then you get your message across whilst he is down, it's not rocket science

All this from him I could smell it in the air, I will tell you Mr Dyche 40000 fans in the stadium knew exactly what was going to happen when they git a goal back, but do you know what.

ONLY 1 PERSON IN THAT STADIUM COULD CHANGE THAT SMELL AND FEELING AND THAT WAS YOU DYCHE

You can't win matches at this level when your manager and players make so many crucial mistakes

The manager's decision making to not add fresh legs was totally absurd and inexcusable. Plus the subs he did make ruined our shape and took away our attacking outlet

But the total lack of grit, determination, and application from the players still on the pitch at the end, was also entirely unacceptable. Where was the desire to give every last drop of effort to get the team over the line. I've never seen a top flight side make so little effort to stop crosses into their box.

The manager is responsible because he is the one who picks the team, subs and tactics, but I found the lack of character and composure on the pitch embarrassing as well. The players let everyone down too, and for many of those players, it's only the latest in a long line of games where they've not dealt with pressure.

All of this is ultimately on Dyche. Why is he still in a job.
It’s funny because you can tell who actually watched the game yesterday and who didnt.

The game changed when Doucoure was brought on.

Dyche probably seething that once again a player that he has been forced to play by the fans has outshone one of his favourites.

Just contrast the changes made by Dyche to 'manage' the game compared to the Bournmouth manager. It's like night and day. The Bournmouth manager won the game for them. Dyche lost it for us.
I despise the man. His arrogance makes me sick. If I had a season ticket, I'd throw it in his face.

What a fraud this guy is, why didn't he own up at the press conference and say that result was on me, it was my mistake that I didn't change the team/tactics earlier.

When he said I was shouting from the touchline (it's not grassroots football mate) there are 40000 fans in the ground screaming to change it, just tell the nearest player to go down then you get your message across whilst he is down, it's not rocket science

All this from him I could smell it in the air, I will tell you Mr Dyche 40000 fans in the stadium knew exactly what was going to happen when they git a goal back, but do you know what.

ONLY 1 PERSON IN THAT STADIUM COULD CHANGE THAT SMELL AND FEELING AND THAT WAS YOU DYCHE
Smell it?. Pickford stopped them getting a 3rd about 3 times. Every single person in the stadium or at home knew that 3rd was coming apart from that ginger bell.

The fact that it has not already been announced that he has been sacked proves what a joke this club is. Surely someone at the top is aware of the financial implications of relegation. I’m just at a loss that nobody seems to be taking charge and making the changes necessary to safeguard our future

It’s funny because you can tell who actually watched the game yesterday and who didnt.

The game changed when Doucoure was brought on.

Dyche probably seething that once again a player that he has been forced to play by the fans has outshone one of his favourites.
The Ndiaye sub was totally unnecessary. Bringing on Doucoure rather than Garner made it far worse.

Bringing on Beto also made things much worse too.

It was just as much the subs he did make, as the subs he didn't make. The 2 subs he did make were absurd and the decision to not use 3 other opportunities for fresh legs was also absurd.

After sleeping on yesterdays result and performance, I’ve decided that Dyche really is a bad Tory arrogant bellwhiff, buzzword spamming gammon, who is a totally clueless football manager that only picks players he likes and who takes no accountability for his actions or lack of them.

He’s at the biggest club he will ever get to manage but he’s spewing it up against the wall with his dark age football and stubbornness.

If he has any sense of self respect or respect for this club, he would have resigned already.
That’s the thing, he has no attachment to the club and is critical of the fans for expecting more.

This is just a very well paid job which, when he does eventually get sacked, has made him more millions.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back