2024/25 Sean Dyche

If he came out after the game and said it wasn't good enough as a collective from players and from management and that he was taking some responsibility then he would be doing his job right . But the fact he thinks he was faultless is the biggest reason he needs to be punted
This. Plus all of us could see the problem at the match and he didn't make the changes to see out the game... I mean, he smelt it. Honestly, he needs gone

The Ndiaye sub was totally unnecessary. Bringing on Doucoure rather than Garner made it far worse.

Bringing on Beto also made things much worse too.

It was just as much the subs he did make, as the subs he didn't make. The 2 subs he did make were absurd and the decision to not use 3 other opportunities for fresh legs was also absurd.
Two subs designed to lose as much control over the game as possible.

If he could smell it in the air he should of acted and committed to closing shop.
Bring on O'Brien, Garner & Young or Dixon to keep fresh legs.
Instruct one of the players to go down with a head injury to kill Bournemouths momentum.

Poor in game management & he threw the players under the bus post match

Is he statistically our worst ever manager yet?
Must be down there with FSW, Walker and Fronk - if he’s worse than them then he should be punted.

The job he did with the points deduction bought him a reprieve from most of the criticism, but he’s totally spaffed any goodwill he had garnered up the wall with how he’s gone about things this season.

I can see him bringing Doucoure back in, hoping for a reversion back to his comfort team, not realising it was his comfort team in the end that threw away the game.
Yup that Doucoure sub and us ending literally with the same team (Coleman aside) that's been so atrocious was something to see...

Definitely got the feeling it was Dyche trying to get a goal for Doucoure and him on the pitch in a win so as he could have his reason to start him next time.

If he could smell it in the air he should of acted and committed to closing shop.
Bring on O'Brien, Garner & Young or Dixon to keep fresh legs.
Instruct one of the players to go down with a head injury to kill Bournemouths momentum.

Poor in game management & he threw the players under the bus post match

Nobody is picking up the fact that the 'could smell it in the air' comment felt like a dig at the crowd actually

The Ndiaye sub was totally unnecessary. Bringing on Doucoure rather than Garner made it far worse.

Bringing on Beto also made things much worse too.

It was just as much the subs he did make, as the subs he didn't make. The 2 subs he did make were absurd and the decision to not use 3 other opportunities for fresh legs was also absurd.
Subs were wrong , should have been garner for Tim who was spent.
I would have left the other two on.
Another thing I was going mad about after there second why didn't he make a few subs take ages about it let are team settle and break there momentum?
If that had been Newcastle they would have been falling all over the pitch rolling about for ages to stop that tempo.
I have tried to give him a chance its a hard job he has got, but it's looking like amateur hour with him now,
one dimensional, boring and losing Football that the fans don't enjoy and it looks like the players don't either.
Does he not seriously think every manager in the country knows his one tactic?
Nothing to surprise anybody at all.
Honestly think he knows he will be gone soon.
Definitely will not be here next season
No connection with the fans at all either, doesn't even try.
I am finished with him completely, even if we stay up I honestly am already worried I want him gone.

Just popped my ears and eyes outside Everton bubble make no mistake we are laughing joke and have brought entertainment to the masses. The common theme is don't judge teams ability that beat Everton we are that bad.

Must be down there with FSW, Walker and Fronk - if he’s worse than them then he should be punted.

The job he did with the points deduction bought him a reprieve from most of the criticism, but he’s totally spaffed any goodwill he had garnered up the wall with how he’s gone about things this season.

Still think last season two things saved us, the bottom 3-4 where so terrible that even with the huge run of bad results the pressure didn't ever really crank up on the team - and the forest game for once we benefitted from insanely bad refereeing decisions which removed any sleight pressure with that result.
And secondly we were insanely lucky with pretty much no injuries to any key player all season.

Subs were wrong , should have been garner for Tim who was spent.
I would have left the other two on.
Another thing I was going mad about after there second why didn't he make a few subs take ages about it let are team settle and break there momentum?
If that had been Newcastle they would have been falling all over the pitch rolling about for ages to stop that tempo.
I have tried to give him a chance its a hard job he has got, but it's looking like amateur hour with him now,
one dimensional, boring and losing Football that the fans don't enjoy and it looks like the players don't either.
Does he not seriously think every manager in the country knows his one tactic?
Nothing to surprise anybody at all.
Honestly think he knows he will be gone soon.
Definitely will not be here next season
No connection with the fans at all either, doesn't even try.
I am finished with him completely, even if we stay up I honestly am already worried I want him gone.

Subs for me would have been Garner for Tim and Lindstrom for Harrison.

Bringing on fresh legs and stopping then being able to overload us out wide.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back