2024/25 Sean Dyche

We don’t have anyone to make that decision!

We need new owners ASAP. Until then, we just need this goon gone before it’s too late.
One of the most daft line that gets parroted on this forum, we have a DoF and he will put the case for dismissal to the Chairman who will put it to the board and then ultimately sanction the spend from the owner who may well include the prospective owner in this discussion.

Glasner would have been my favorite to come here... But can't see of now that he would pick Everton and leave Palace for us as of now...

Hodgson did pretty good when he came in for Vieira, but then long-term he wasn't good enough anymore.
I didn’t mean that we could get Glasner, I was more hoping he’d make a similar decision to change the manager and bring in someone who is a bit more forward thinking than dinosaur Dyche.

Their usually loyal to the manager who brought them there in the first place next job dyche gets theyll join him
Yep, hopefully they’d resign, but I’d just make do with them with a new guy in charge. Any new guy can then bring their new back room staff in from next season when Woan’s and Stone’s contracts expire.

Pretty sure Moyes would have brought on another CB on around 80 actually.
Everyone in the ground knew what substitutions he’d make yesterday. He hasn’t got the brain power to change things he’s pre-planned. The fact that they scored when Beto was about to come on and he didn’t tell him to sit back down and come up with a different game plan should be a sackable offence on its own. Garner and O’Brien coming on would have resulted in us winning that game.

I didn’t mean that we could get Glasner, I was more hoping he’d make a similar decision to change the manager and bring in someone who is a bit more forward thinking than dinosaur Dyche.
I said at the start, this could be long-term the problem. Appoint Dyche as caretaker and give him a +1 season option when staying up, he would leave a solid team with 48 points won and stabilized it to give it to a manager that can build up and develop it further....

Would have meant to start this season with a new manager.

One of the most daft line that gets parroted on this forum, we have a DoF and he will put the case for dismissal to the Chairman who will put it to the board and then ultimately sanction the spend from the owner who may well include the prospective owner in this discussion.

Moshiri is awol. The “new owner” isn’t the new owner until the deal is done & we have no idea how near or far this is off.

We are a rudderless ship, heading for the rocks.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back