2024/25 Sean Dyche

One of the most daft line that gets parroted on this forum, we have a DoF and he will put the case for dismissal to the Chairman who will put it to the board and then ultimately sanction the spend from the owner who may well include the prospective owner in this discussion.
I wonder what Thelwell thinks of him. I bet he’s as hacked off as 90% of the fan base seeing summer signings warming the bench. Ndiaye’s performance yesterday just compounds Dyche’s ridiculous decision to leave him out of the first 2 games. For the first time in years we’ve got a player who can get us up the pitch and retain possession better, winning clever free kicks and taking the sting out of the game. Yet Dyche didn’t think he was premier league ready 2 weeks ago. That alone shows his professional judgement is terrible.

We were bad last August. Dyche always starts slow.
That almost sounds like a defence, the fact Dyche is always poor in August, I don`t know any other fan base or club that would accept no wins in August from their manager, ever....

In other breaking new, Dyche breaking the biggest records nobody else wants, Everton are now the 1st team in Premier League history to lose a game whilst 2 goals up in the 85th minute....

This clown needs to be fired, quite how he still comes across as arrogant is beyond me, the guy has no self awareness.

I suppose one good thing is that (as we know he is going nowhere) he's got a full two weeks now to realise what a shambles he's been so far this season.

He can watch back that game and see exactly where it went wrong and what he should have done. He'll know that bringing off a still fresh Ndiaye for a finished Doucoure and not replacing a dead on his feet Coleman destroyed us. He'll know that he ought to have brought on O'Brien to see it out. He also will know that his excuses and throwing his players under the bus like he did will not end well for him.

There again, maybe he's playing for a payout and wants to expedite the process. He's not an Everton fan and I can't imagine it would hurt him if he took us down, after all he's tried his best to convince the world that we should be bottom of the league and only he is capable of keeping us up.

A disgrace of a manager though who really ought to have been gone shortly after that game yesterday.

I suppose one good thing is that (as we know he is going nowhere) he's got a full two weeks now to realise what a shambles he's been so far this season.

He can watch back that game and see exactly where it went wrong and what he should have done. He'll know that bringing off a still fresh Ndiaye for a finished Doucoure and not replacing a dead on his feet Coleman destroyed us. He'll know that he ought to have brought on O'Brien to see it out. He also will know that his excuses and throwing his players under the bus like he did will not end well for him.

There again, maybe he's playing for a payout and wants to expedite the process. He's not an Everton fan and I can't imagine it would hurt him if he took us down, after all he's tried his best to convince the world that we should be bottom of the league and only he is capable of keeping us up.

A disgrace of a manager though who really ought to have been gone shortly after that game yesterday.
He won’t though, he thinks he right

I wonder what Thelwell thinks of him. I bet he’s as hacked off as 90% of the fan base seeing summer signings warming the bench. Ndiaye’s performance yesterday just compounds Dyche’s ridiculous decision to leave him out of the first 2 games. For the first time in years we’ve got a player who can get us up the pitch and retain possession better, winning clever free kicks and taking the sting out of the game. Yet Dyche didn’t think he was premier league ready 2 weeks ago. That alone shows his professional judgement is terrible.
Also you have to wonder how the relationship is after Dyche allegedly vetoed 8 players that Thelwell put forward to him in this window.

That almost sounds like a defence, the fact Dyche is always poor in August, I don`t know any other fan base or club that would accept no wins in August from their manager, ever....

In other breaking new, Dyche breaking the biggest records nobody else wants, Everton are now the 1st team in Premier League history to lose a game whilst 2 goals up in the 85th minute....

This clown needs to be fired, quite how he still comes across as arrogant is beyond me, the guy has no self awareness.

It's only a defence in the sense that it will improve. We were just as bad last August and had mid-table form over the rest of the season. Remember the panic after the shellacking at Villa or getting outplayed at Doncaster in the cup and lucky not to go out.

Branthwaite to come back will shore up the backline. The two deadline day signings to come in.

Dyche is essentially Tony Pulis, his football is terrible but it'll get you results. The only caveat is if he loses the players, that's when you have to make the change. We dominated that game yesterday though.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back