2024/25 Sean Dyche

We won’t sack him. Apart from the power vacuum, he was brought in to do a job which in large part he has done, and possibly will still do….keep us in the cash cow that is this League.

They will have know his average league position as manager at the time of appointment and that was good enough for them. There’s a massive difference in ambition between the supporters and the ownership and was designed to get to the stadium to then make a sale easier. It’s sad, but it is what it is, and is the manifestation of the last seven of eights years under Moshiri.

In most countries, under performing managers get the boot within the hour of their last game, in this country you stay in the job until it’s really untenable
Think it's just Everton personally. Most of the historically big sides over here don't mess around when it's clear things have passed the point of no return. Our club seem to love to let things fester and up the fan toxicity the Watford game under FSW is the classic example.

i wouldn't want him on a permanent contract, but i'd be open to moyes returning until new owners are in place.

he showed that by returning to wham for a second spell, he is not too proud to turn down a prem club that approaches him cap in hand.

will also give him the opportunity make amends for the way he treated the club once he'd left.

I've got like 50 pages to read here......

So, how many posters want David Moyes back?

I would be open to that, but what do I know? :)

Some want, some also don't want pretty devided overall. I acknowledge what he did for Everton, but that for me seems like a 90s Kendall appointment... We need to move on. He would undoubtedly bring better results, but it would be another year no progress in play style.

The other teams don't sleep...

Some want, some also don't want pretty devided overall. I acknowledge what he did for Everton, but that for me seems like a 90s Kendall appointment... We need to move on. He would undoubtedly bring better results, but it would be another year no progress in play style.

The other teams don't sleep...

I guess a solution could have been Moyes acting as interim until the end of if season with Carsley coming in under him with the view of him taking over next season.

Sean "Premier League experience" Dyche getting outthought and outmanoeuvred by managers with little to none of this Premier League experience he keeps going on about. And still being cocky and arrogant in his interviews. What a joker we have here.
If he doesnt get points very very fast it will be his last premier league experience on a footbal bench of his life . Nobody will give him a job in the premier league again.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back