2024/25 Sean Dyche

What I can`t get my head around, is if the players are gassed after 70 mins, what`s the point of his so called " Gaffers Days " ?

There isn't any point is the entire point.

He uses it to 'toughen them up' and 'show them who the gaffer is'

His ore game and in game management in terms of form and fitness is quite possibly the worst I've ever seen from an experienced top flight manager.

Picks players who look jaded and in need of a rest - Garner and McNeil both last season and DCL too looked dead on their feet during the horrid Christmas to match run.

Regularly every game ignores what everyone can see about certain players looking knackered and subs off players who don't, seems almost like he ore game pre plans the subs.

It's like his expectation is every player should be able to do a hard 90 every game without rest and hen tired just need to suck it up and get a second wind.

Guys an absolute dinosaur

If he loses the next two, which are both away games, you`ve got to surely think that his job would be in extreme jeopardy ?

Depends on performances I’d say

If we look a mess and players are lost then maybe somebody makes the call

But if we play ok, like most of yesterdays game AND we are lucky enough that a few of the others around us are on no more than a couple points, then I think they will stay with him and assume the home game will get the first win and we kick on from there

Expectations at an all time low, which of course suits the club and manager.

Doesn't it just take them time to get their sharpness back? Hence August is a struggle and then they pick up. Look at the difference between August last year and then the next few months.
The sole reason we lost the game yesterday was due to Dyche’s extremely poor in game management. It is a failing that is inherent in the man and which we have witnessed throughout his management career.
Yesterday exhibited what a spectacularly flawed manager he is .
Yet we are paying top 6 wages to a championship manager .

The funniest thing about the result yesterday after the who PL Experience rubbish he comes out with.

He had Pickford, Tarks,Keane,Coleman, Doucs who have thousands of hours of PL experience with a manager who has 100s of PL experience
Some how throwing away a 2-0 win it’s 8 minutes to go

Doesn't it just take them time to get their sharpness back? Hence August is a struggle and then they pick up. Look at the difference between August last year and then the next few months.

I agree to a point mate.

But, how can so many other teams look match ready and match fit at the start of the season, when in parts we look like a gang of lads who`ve been thrown together for the first time and who`ve just come back from a week in Magaluf ?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back