2024/25 Sean Dyche

Then the manager should have addressed it positively rather than double down on their self doubt with his constant references to struggles and ‘reality of the club’.

What does he need to prove he's addressed it though mate .........keep us up in the last two seasons, 1 a hopeless cause and the second with two pointed deductions and taking on the establishment.

The most annoying thing, is ground zero - we shouldn't have to keep climbing up this hill.

But did nothing to address it….

What we have here is a simple case of hindsight mate, everyone has an opinion on what should have been done now the outcome is crystalized - no one was saying what should have been done in the match thread, nor shouting at the substitutions. No one blinked an eye. Now everyone has the answer - those answers range from he shouldn't of changed it, he changed it wrong and also he should have made substitutions earlier.

Hes 100% right.

Mate he thinks we threw away the spurs game, I think we got absolutely hammered from start till finish.

He thinks we threw away the Brighton game, I think after twenty minutes they adjusted to out tactic and we got hammered for 70 minutes.

Be thinks the reason we lost yesterday was mistakes and trying to still play footy going forwards, I think it was not substituting clearly exhausted players and then taking off the one player who was most responsible for playing on the front foot in favour of Doucoure - Dyche i guess did the sub to stop us playing nest little one twos.

But yeah he's 100% right, no mention of himself ofc, just the players and a dig about the atmosphere in the ground late on.

Mate he thinks we threw away the spurs game, I think we got absolutely hammered from start till finish.

He thinks we threw away the Brighton game, I think after twenty minutes they adjusted to out tactic and we got hammered for 70 minutes.

Be thinks the reason we lost yesterday was mistakes and trying to still play footy going forwards, I think it was not substituting clearly exhausted players and then taking off the one player who was most responsible for playing on the front foot in favour of Doucoure - Dyche i guess did the sub to stop us playing nest little one twos.

But yeah he's 100% right, no mention of himself ofc, just the players and a dig about the atmosphere in the ground late on.

I think turning points that took the competitiveness out of the first three games were mistakes - it took the completeness out of the game, game 1 was Gana, game 2, Pickford, yesterday was an inexcusable collapse - what is symptomatic is that these are all avoidable errors and evidence of a team not being mentally on it or in my opinion complacent.

We wouldn't have to get the point every year we are five games in and the players have dug a hole for them selves that they need to cop on - how many seasons is it.

Im furious after yesterday - im furious with all involved - you wouldn't see it at U10s and collective responsibility has to be taken - but the players have let us down so far this season.

I'm not sure that another manager would actually get many more points than 48 over the course of a season with the current squad.

I think we can raise our expectations a bit mate - what i saw yesterday was a team purring at times - we are beginning to get players and we dominated the game - its why the system failure was so devasting and I'm furious.

But the second half performance was excellent - besides the obvious.

We were purring at times.

It bodes well.

Without the points deductions last season we would have finished 12th. For £5m that is money well spent.

We battered Bournemouth yesterday, even their manager admitted we deserved to win. Garner should have come on for wee Tim or the new CB on and a back 3, but that shouldn't mean the GK and back 4 get a free pass to let in 3 goals in 8-9 minutes.

Similar thing happened under Ancelotti against Newcastle. Branthwaite & Tarks aside, our defence isn't great. Myko is usually good 1v1 but has looked off the boil since the season started.

Coleman is a great servant, but he aint what he used to be. We really needed to have secured someone like Trippier in the window.
You are ignoring entirely Dyche’s poor management here.
Explain to me why he made the the decisions he did yesterday in your opinion ?
Explain to me why he didn’t utilise his options on the bench ?
You cannot exonerate the man from blame or responsibility for the defeat without addressing his actions and decisions.

I think turning points that took the competitiveness out of the first three games were mistakes - it took the completeness out of the game, game 1 was Gana, game 2, Pickford, yesterday was an inexcusable collapse - what is symptomatic is that these are all avoidable errors and evidence of a team not being mentally on it or in my opinion complacent.

We wouldn't have to get the point every year we are five games in and the players have dug a hole for them selves that they need to cop on - how many seasons is it.

And whose responsibility is it for the team to be switched on mentally going I tons new season mate?

The guy getting paid 5m quid maybe to manage and train them?

The collapse yesterday was excusable mate, I'm making the excuse that Yim can't be blamed for being utterly exhausted and kept on, or that the manager removed our outlet.

Dyche made multiple decisions in that gene which led to what happened happening.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back