2024/25 Sean Dyche

All I want to see today is the yellow ribbon on SKY saying Dyche has been sacked.

No better time with a 2 week break. I suspect the club will allow this manager to get smacked by Villa, Leicester and Palace which would be very very damaging.

Why isn’t gana match fit, we’ve played 3 game and he’s had a pre season, be it he missed the start of it I think. He’s 35 I’m not sure what you’re expecting to change with him.
Aging player, he was doing well for 80 mins yesterday then could see him flagging, I think that's why they have brought Mangala in .

Dyche doesn't believe subs can alter games mate.

He has zero apparent idea about how fatigue effects the body both physically and mentally, he has zero idea about how constant pressure late on when fatigued needs to have a release valve or outlet

Im more annoyed today than i was yesterday. Well probably not annoyed. Everton have knocked that out of me. More cheesed off about him from yesterday. Why standing there picking your nose at 2-1 when you can see it and by your own admittance smell it. He's made himself look a right idiot by claiming that and doing nothing. At 2-1 the 3 points are still there. Use the subs left 1 minute apart to break their momentum.
No. Just stand there doing nothing and hope for the best.

I am 100% sure, even those that are really against Dyche like Mike, blueboy or Chris would have give him his part of the praise for how we played 80 min yesterday if he closed out the game with good decisions. It made me joy to see more after Spurs where we weren't in the game at all.

I think there has to be collective responsibility - if you are the manager of the team whether its your fault or not - you have to own that and reflect on it because you have to ensure it doesn't happen again. That's the job of work.

Id cancel all breaks over the international break and have them in doing drills, a lot of them need a rocket they still think they are on their summer holidays or mentally thinking this season will be easier without deductions - the mentality is way off.

We're in the process of a take over. We're trying to save money. Sacking Dyche equals yet another pay off.
A new owner will probably wasnt his own manager, and will therefore need to pay off Dyche's successor.
Dyche is here for the foreseeable, until a takeover happens, imo.

I think there has to be collective responsibility - if you are the manager of the team whether its your fault or not - you have to own that and reflect on it because you have to ensure it doesn't happen again. That's the job of work.

Id cancel all breaks over the international break and have them in doing drills, a lot of them need a rocket they still think they are on their summer holidays or mentally thinking this season will be easier without deductions - the mentality is way off.
It always has to be a collective responsibility.

Aging player, he was doing well for 80 mins yesterday then could see him flagging, I think that's why they have brought Mangala in .
Why didn’t he take him off then, we had garner on the bench and young kid who’s looked good and I’m sure is very fit. Even Newcastle threw in a 17tr old last season

We're in the process of a take over. We're trying to save money. Sacking Dyche equals yet another pay off.
A new owner will probably wasnt his own manager, and will therefore need to pay off Dyche's successor.
Where not in the middle of any takeover right now

He is he did solid, despite I think he was the worst player of them that played in the first 80 min...

You have 2 options, bring Dixon to start and then Coleman in min 80 to secure the lead or you make it the other way around, he was clearly tired after min 60-70.

Off the top of my head then.

Sebastian Hoeness at Stuttgart, Amorim at Sporting,

If we'd acted earlier both Fariola and Wil Still would have been available bit bith moved this summer, same for Pimienta whose now at Sevilla.

Carsley if we offered him the role could have been tempted too, he's got a big attachment to us after all.

As I said in a different thread Toppmoller at Frankfurt is another.

We are a mess at the moment but young managers who trust in themselves would see it as a great opportunity, and we pay stupidly high as well

well we shall see

Textor was trying to get the winger from
Lyon to us in deadline day, let’s hope he’s closer to selling his palace shares so he can be in sooner than later and make that change

Why didn’t he take him off then, we had garner on the bench and young kid who’s looked good and I’m sure is very fit. Even Newcastle threw in a 17tr old last season
That was bad by Dyche yesterday yes . Gueye and Tim were clearly struggling, a few were. He should have taken both of them off and put Garner on . Bringing Doucoure and Beto on was pointless.

I'm not accepting we are fighting relegation mate - was encouraged by a lot of quality on show yesterday - i actually think we can raise our sights a little.
We should do as fans, we have a manger who doesn’t, he’d take 17th now, it’s ingrained in him to let’s to get to 40 points
Burnley mentality

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back