2024/25 Sean Dyche

There was a horrific stat on TalkSport yesterday which stated that in Dyche’s previous 9 PL seasons ,if you took the first 5 games of each of those seasons plus the three games this season, that gives you 48 PL games…..he’s won 4 of those opening games.

He just doesn’t start seasons well at all.
It is pretty astonishing that he values fitness so highly - and he isn't capable of building it in pre-season.

the players switched off from 87 mins the game was won it’s just always everton who teams have turn arounds against
Don't get me wrong, Matty, the players were a disgrace in those last few minutes. An absolute horror show. However, it's a managers job to manage those players. It's not just yesterday, it's three games now, zero points, ten goals conceded. We were only in one of those games, the other two we were steamrollered and the game we were in we still managed to concede a hat full. If it's not Dyche's job to get results, then what is his job?

Don't get me wrong, Matty, the players were a disgrace in those last few minutes. An absolute horror show. However, it's a managers job to manage those players. It's not just yesterday, it's three games now, zero points, ten goals conceded. We were only in one of those games, the other two we were steamrollered and the game we were in we still managed to concede a hat full. If it's not Dyche's job to get results, then what is his job?

of course it’s his job mate but again my opinion yesterdays game was more on them players switching off

the other two games we’ve been bummed

There was a horrific stat on TalkSport yesterday which stated that in Dyche’s previous 9 PL seasons ,if you took the first 5 games of each of those seasons plus the three games this season, that gives you 48 PL games…..he’s won 4 of those opening games.

He just doesn’t start seasons well at all.

Never mind start how about all season.

Highly doubtful, but I wonder if he’s reflected in what he said yesterday in his interview about ‘smelling it in the air’. He’s got to know surely then that the logical response to that statement is why he didn’t change it from the bench then. He’s basically saying there was nothing he could to to control it.

Just shouting from the sidelines is not necessarily demonstrative of a great tactical mind. But even then how effective was his shouting? Clearly not effective at all.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back