2024/25 Sean Dyche

The conundrum is, if you sack Dyche, there is no one better to replace him as things stand.

Potter, Baines, Alladyce, Pulis are the faces that would be interested in the vacancy.

At best, we could possibly attract Moyes back, but would it work out ? Would he want to come back ?

Pulis hasn’t had a job since 2020. Stop bringing him up, what a weird person to be obsessed with.

Maybe he’s Tony’s son (Anthony Pulis) and is trying to get his dad’s name back out there and circulating, he seems obsessed with the idea of him managing Everton.

Ten minutes of lunacy. And Dyche keeps on about experience but his experience like
AshleyYoung's translates into crass mistakes.

The Cherries were out of the match with ten to go and Ndaye and friends were running the show. So,
Mr Experience takes off the MOM and replaces him with a Dyche Favourite, changes the team structure
and lets the opposition muster enough energy to have a go.

My bet today is that Dyche keeps us up but is released at the end of the season. We need a fresh style for the
new stadium.

He should apologise to the squad this morning and hold his hands up that he completely took away the win on saturday with his atrocious decision making. Put on two players who should only be thrown on if chasing a desperate equaliser. And left players on that were on the empty petrol gauge. Soon as it went 2-1, react.
Its monday. And i still cant believe how bad he was. Have you ever seen a manager throw a game like that in such spectacular fashion.
He should apologise in private to the players. He wont. But he should.

Maybe he’s Tony’s son (Anthony Pulis) and is trying to get his dad’s name back out there and circulating, he seems obsessed with the idea of him managing Everton.

Can't fathom where Kind Sir has plucked him from.

….not sure that makes any difference, Keane is decent aerially. Cook scored a header and he’s 5ft 5in. Midfielders hitting the box at pace are difficult for CBs to manage when they are marking an attacker, TimI and Gueye were caught the wrong side of the opposition and crosses should’ve been stopped.
Not having any of that at all Eggs

Watch again the 1st Mykolenko should easily clear that.

The 2nd Coleman shits out challenging Cook.
Tarkowski left the middle open covering for Seamus.

The 3rd is in the air for quite a while , should be easily dealt with.

Either way all 3 at some point the ball is in the centre of the goal in the air.
Centre backs should be dealing with that , the defending is woeful but Keane needs to be switched on in those situations, which he wasn't.

Then again each cross should be easily dealt with by Pickford who stays stuck on his line , Big Nev used to command that 6 yrd area taking every cross and anything that got in his way.

Not having any of that at all Eggs

Watch again the 1st Mykolenko should easily clear that.

The 2nd Coleman shits out challenging Cook.
Tarkowski left the middle open covering for Seamus.

The 3rd is in the air for quite a while , should be easily dealt with.

Either way all 3 at some point the ball is in the centre of the goal in the air.
Centre backs should be dealing with that , the defending is woeful but Keane needs to be switched on in those situations, which he wasn't.

Then again each cross should be easily dealt with by Pickford who stays stuck on his line , Big Nev used to command that 6 yrd area taking every cross and anything that got in his way.
All three were related to Mykolenko.

Anyone over this yet?
For the 2nd morning running woke up ok then within seconds Saturday entered my mind again.
Still can’t believe it.
Well I very much can but you know what I mean.
No mate, not even close, and it’s been a terrific Monday in work with my RS colleagues.

ReallySad thing is it’s only pity I’m getting in the main from them, and they can stick that up their asses.

I know it's only Doncaster, but we put in a very solid professional performance mid-week and then on Saturday we were fantastic for 80ish minutes, we looked comfortable and in a place where we should have no trouble staying in the division.

The question is how it's both mentally impacted the players and manager. He has two weeks now where we can regroup, should get some players back to fitness and lead into the Villa game with either a changed mindset, or mental damage.

What does worry me though is how crucial Timmy and Ndiaye look like they could be to us. If we lose either of those players, the dynamism of the side dramatically decreases.

19th October we play Ipswich away. Between then we have Villa (A), Southampton (H) (Cup), Leicester (A), Palace (H), Newcastle (H). Between then is the second international break.

If we don't pick up c. 6+ points in those games, I think he's going to be under severe pressure.

Last edited:
I know it's only Doncaster, but we put in a very solid professional performance mid-week and then on Saturday we were fantastic for 80ish minutes, we looked comfortable and in a place where we should have no trouble staying in the division.

The question is how it's both mentally impacted the players and manager. He has two weeks now where we can regroup, should get some players back to fitness and lead into the Villa game with either a changed mindset, or mental damage.

What does worry me though is how crucial Timmy and Ndiaye look like they could be to us. If we lose either of those players, the dynamism of the side dramatically decreases.

19th October we play Ipswich away. Between then we have Villa (A), Southampton (H) (Cup), Leicester (A), Palace (H), Newcastle (H). Between then is the second international break.

If we don't pick up c. 4-6+ points in those games, I think he's going to be under severe pressure.
Mate, he had three subs still to use after the baffling doucure and Beto ones to address this. He had options there and also just to waste time and settle everything down.It was god awful game management.

Garner for Tim.
Lindsrom on at 10, drop doucure deeper.
Dixon or O’Brien on for Coleman/Myko or go 5 at the back5. He did nothing except scream at them (not sure what he was saying).

Also, Ndiaye and DcL shouldn’t have been subbed with an international break coming up, leave them on and his options are even better from the bench.

He killed us on Saturday, probably more so than the cowardly players on the pitch.

Mate, he had three subs still to use after the baffling doucure and Beto ones to address this. He had options there and also just to waste time and settle everything down.It was god awful game management.

Garner for Tim.
Lindsrom on at 10, drop doucure deeper.
Dixon or O’Brien on for Coleman/Myko or go 5 at the back5. He did nothing except scream at them (not sure what he was saying).

Also, Ndiaye and DcL shouldn’t have been subbed with an international break coming up, leave them on and his options are even better from the bench.

He killed us on Saturday, probably more so than the cowardly players on the pitch.
I'm more talking about if we lose either of those to injury or suspension. I don't disagree that he exhibited poor in-game management.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back