2024/25 Sean Dyche

He’s not pro-active, he’s not even reactive in the game.
There’s managers at amateur level that recognise when a player is fading you make a sub. He had Garner on the bench to replace Irogbeunam who was evidently fading. Dixon for Coleman or go three at the back and play O’ Brien.
‘I could smell something wasn’t right’. Red muppet.

Think Thelwell should start to prepare the exit of Dyche. No matter he will leave in months or end of season.
The 3 games have cos Dyche a lot.
If he gives up his crap tactics and stuborn, we at least can have 1 mark now.
In realistic, Dyche still has a month of games to turn the atmosphere among the fans. Actually, I dont think we cannot sack him but the problem is who can do that?

I'm still trying to wrap my head around Saturday's collapse, he got his game management so wrong, took guys off for an applause rather than those who needed to come off after putting a lot of effort in.

I am sick of him and his football to be honest but Saturday we played well until 87th minute and after that we imploded.
I think I’m more fuming now than I was at the time now the shell shock has worn off. The guy just didn’t do the basics of his job. And instead of a massive lift to the squad they’ll be on the floor. It’s potentially season defining.

If he had anything about him he’d be saying to the players “that’s entirely on me, you guys played brilliantly and I failed to notice you were tiring and failed to respond to their substitutions, focus on how well you played”. Even if that’s only partially true it’s probably what they need to take anything positive away from the start to the season. But does he have the modesty to put it on himself?

He should be gone by now. Imagine being able to look forward to/enjoy watching your team - it must be brilliant. I’m sick of driving in every other week, hoping we might sneak a win or just not lose. It’s draining. I’m tired of it. The next generation is going to be lost because sparkly new stadium or not, they want to be excited and see great football. They don’t have the attention span as us before them and they simply wont put up with decades of failure and boredom. Get this clown gone today and please for the love of god show some ambition and bring in someone to excite and unite a fan base and the next generation of blues!

This is the fella (saviour) they are allowing to manage (destroy) the final ever season in one of the most historic football stadiums in the country. Just look at these career stats and then realise that where we are is actually perfectly normal for this nobody. Honestly, it is an absolute disgrace this is being allowed to happen and the fans should not accept it.

Dychestats.webp

He should be gone by now. Imagine being able to look forward to/enjoy watching your team - it must be brilliant. I’m sick of driving in every other week, hoping we might sneak a win or just not lose. It’s draining. I’m tired of it. The next generation is going to be lost because sparkly new stadium or not, they want to be excited and see great football. They don’t have the attention span as us before them and they simply wont put up with decades of failure and boredom. Get this clown gone today and please for the love of god show some ambition and bring in someone to excite and unite a fan base and the next generation of blues!

You didn't enjoy the majority of the game at the weekend?

unfortunately he won't be going anywhere until the new owners come in, moshiri won't spend more money sacking him, and then any potential new owners will probably want their own man anyway.

This is the fella (saviour) they are allowing to manage (destroy) the final ever season in one of the most historic football stadiums in the country. Just look at these career stats and then realise that where we are is actually perfectly normal for this nobody. Honestly, it is an absolute disgrace this is being allowed to happen and the fans should not accept it.

View attachment 271773
Dyche is and always will be the Burnley manager. He won’t become the Everton manager, Everton will simply become Burnley.

He’s not pro-active, he’s not even reactive in the game.
There’s managers at amateur level that recognise when a player is fading you make a sub. He had Garner on the bench to replace Irogbeunam who was evidently fading. Dixon for Coleman or go three at the back and play O’ Brien.
‘I could smell something wasn’t right’. Red muppet.

Whilst I agree with some of your points mate, are there managers at amateur level who could boast wins over managers like Klopp, Emery, Arteta & Pochettino ? As thats what Dyche has achieved since being EFC manager.

Its important to bring some form of balance to the discussion.

Pulis' agent held discussions with EFC's hierarchy on two seperate occasions during managerial searches. Kenwright was open to giving him an interview but Moshiri/Usmanov were not impressed.

Was mentioned on an ITK podcast a while back.

View attachment 271773
Grim that.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back