2024/25 Sean Dyche

unfortunately he won't be going anywhere until the new owners come in, moshiri won't spend more money sacking him, and then any potential new owners will probably want their own man anyway.
I think this is the real situation.

The club is in limbo until the ownership is finalised.

There is no talk of a contract extension for Sean Dyche even though he is well into the last year of his contract now.

I think he is on trial as much as any player and so far it is going well.
We also don't know the terms of his contract, are there additional payments to be made if sacked before the end of his contract.
We had sacked so many managers I can imagine anyone would try to protect themselves if it were to happen.

I think however the chances of Sean Dyche managing Everton at BMD have greatly diminished.

Whilst I agree with some of your points mate, are there managers at amateur level who could boast wins over managers like Klopp, Emery, Arteta & Pochettino ? As thats what Dyche has achieved since being EFC manager.

Its important to bring some form of balance to the discussion.

Pulis' agent held discussions with EFC's hierarchy on two seperate occasions during managerial searches. Kenwright was open to giving him an interview but Moshiri/Usmanov were not impressed.

Was mentioned on an ITK podcast a while back.

Which ITK? Maybe we can ask them directly where that came from.

.Pulis' agent held discussions with EFC's hierarchy on two seperate occasions during managerial searches. Kenwright was open to giving him an interview but Moshiri/Usmanov were not impressed.

Was mentioned on an ITK podcast a while back.

Bullshit-Karl-Pilkington.gif

I know it's only Doncaster, but we put in a very solid professional performance mid-week and then on Saturday we were fantastic for 80ish minutes, we looked comfortable and in a place where we should have no trouble staying in the division.

The question is how it's both mentally impacted the players and manager. He has two weeks now where we can regroup, should get some players back to fitness and lead into the Villa game with either a changed mindset, or mental damage.

What does worry me though is how crucial Timmy and Ndiaye look like they could be to us. If we lose either of those players, the dynamism of the side dramatically decreases.

19th October we play Ipswich away. Between then we have Villa (A), Southampton (H) (Cup), Leicester (A), Palace (H), Newcastle (H). Between then is the second international break.

If we don't pick up c. 6+ points in those games,

I think he's going to be under severe pressure.
No new owner - No new manager

This is the fella (saviour) they are allowing to manage (destroy) the final ever season in one of the most historic football stadiums in the country. Just look at these career stats and then realise that where we are is actually perfectly normal for this nobody. Honestly, it is an absolute disgrace this is being allowed to happen and the fans should not accept it.
Wow, less than a goal per game over a 10 year managerial career.

That is what we are employing, that is what we can expect to get. We know his approach is based on 1-0 set pieces, as soon as the defensive record goes so do any chance of points with that goals per game stat.

Firefighters come in for a reason, once the fire is out they need moving on or else it will always end like this.

I do love the sudden revisionism of Onana, the amount of blues who said he was Fabian Delph and things like that just shows their knowledge of the game and should really have their posting privileges revoked.

Wow, less than a goal per game over a 10 year managerial career.

That is what we are employing, that is what we can expect to get. We know his approach is based on 1-0 set pieces, as soon as the defensive record goes so do any chance of points with that goals per game stat.

Firefighters come in for a reason, once the fire is out they need moving on or else it will always end like this.
Exactly, we should have said thanks very much and moved him on when he got us safe last season. To allow him to take us into the final ever season at Goodison is gross negligence and a massive 2 fingers at the club and supporters who deserve so much better than this dross.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back