2024/25 Sean Dyche

Well either Amadou Onana has transformed overnight or the standard of his coach has transformed overnight, not sure which.

The point I think most have been saying for the last 3 years or so when we appointed worse than crap managers, yet Pep wouldn`t get anymore out of this group of players apparently.... anyone who really thinks that need to admit they know absolutely nothing about football.

My big fear is IF , BIG IF we get something from Villa and squeeze a win v Leicester the club will persist with him.
But we all know this will happen again & again until we haven't got enough to stop circling this drain.

I can't think of another club that would accept this.
Villa changed it big time
As did Palace last season.

The change cant come soon enough.
The lose to CP at home. Everton that.

My big fear is IF , BIG IF we get something from Villa and squeeze a win v Leicester the club will persist with him.
But we all know this will happen again & again until we haven't got enough to stop circling this drain.

I can't think of another club that would accept this.
Villa changed it big time
As did Palace last season.

The change cant come soon enough.
We easily lose the next 3.... what a waste of an international break by keeping this manager who everyone knows is as good as gone, 80% of the fan base have had it with him and want him gone.

I think we need to be careful what we wish for though if we sack him. It's a huge risk.
I'd say I was fully convinced we will win Burnley, Sheffield and Forest in spring despite the Chelsea game in spring.

Not now... Might need to take the financial risk to sack him, latest in October after Newcastle if there won't be a turn around and about 4-6 points at least till then.

I imagine he'll be gone the moment a new owner comes in anyway.
It's an easy win for a new owner and an opportunity to show some ambition.
Till then I suspect we'll stick as the current board/owner will drag it out. They'll only sack if they absolutely have to.

Same, I just disagree that there wasn't good football and it wasn't enjoyable for the overwhelming majority of the game.
No, I agree. There was some really good things from Ndiyae and Tim in particular. I was made up Dom scored as well. It’s just beyond frustrating that he makes a massive error with his changes and exposes all our frailties and weaknesses by doing so. I just can’t warm to him and the way he is in press duties really winds me up. He gives off the vibe he’s a guru and he’s anything but in my eyes. I think the withdrawal of Ndiyae meant we reverted to his usual/preferred way of setting up - and that’s the thing that hits my enthusiasm levels.

The point I think most have been saying for the last 3 years or so when we appointed worse than crap managers, yet Pep wouldn`t get anymore out of this group of players apparently.... anyone who really thinks that need to admit they know absolutely nothing about football.
I’ve been saying this for a while. People act like our squad is just crap. It’s not. It’s full of players who have been bought and played by lots of different managers playing different styles who clearly rated them.

We have had several god awful managers who are tactically inept and been found out in the PL.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back