2024/25 Sean Dyche

No point reacting now Sean.

Attachments

• IMG_0608.webp
    IMG_0608.webp
    43.6 KB · Views: 6

We easily lose the next 3.... what a waste of an international break by keeping this manager who everyone knows is as good as gone, 80% of the fan base have had it with him and want him gone.
Let Baines take over until a new manager is hired. I honestly think that is something the players and fans would get behind. Go to Villa and Leicester and grab a few points would be massive. In the meantime, do a thorough search for the next manager and go from there.

Still don't understand the subs. There's no logic imaginable to either.

I only hope he watches Iroebgunam jog back on two of the goals, nowhere to be found, and takes the kid off earlier in the future. He harps about PL experience, but then this guy has been on the pitch every single minute of each match and he's exhausted. The most sensible would have been to take him of for Garner or Doucoure. That he didn't makes me think that he thought the match was over at 2-0 as well.

I get what Dyche is trying to do, but when his actions aren't consistent with his words and it blows up in his face, he looks like a moron.

That's how important PL survival is.
Yes, for financial reasons Everton cannot afford to go down. But we shouldn't be in a relegation battle like in 2 of the last 3 seasons either.

It would mean a huge sell out, and I doubt whether we could afford a team to be competitive to quickly go up again.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back