2024/25 Sean Dyche

We've played 3, been totally outclassed in two and had a grip of one till we didnt in embarrassing fashion.
Dont get me wrong. When Branthwaite comes back, we'll shore up the defense and we'll likely pick up enough points to stave off the drop.
I just dont want to deal with it any more.

From the pre match cliche ridden presser
To the poor team selection,
To the dire football on the pitch,
To the predictable tactics and formation,
To the lack of half time changes,
To the boring predictable subs,
To going behind and knowing theres no way back,
To seeing talented players having the football spirit sucked from them in real time,
To terrible game management
To the postmortem where everyone else gets the blame
To press snippets where he snipes at everyone who disagrees with him.

I'm sick of it.
It might see us safe, it might get us the odd gutsy derby win
but overall is it worth it?

thats a huge no from me!
This, this all day long.

We've played 3, been totally outclassed in two and had a grip of one till we didnt in embarrassing fashion.
Dont get me wrong. When Branthwaite comes back, we'll shore up the defense and we'll likely pick up enough points to stave off the drop.
I just dont want to deal with it any more.

From the pre match cliche ridden presser
To the poor team selection,
To the dire football on the pitch,
To the predictable tactics and formation,
To the lack of half time changes,
To the boring predictable subs,
To going behind and knowing theres no way back,
To seeing talented players having the football spirit sucked from them in real time,
To terrible game management
To the postmortem where everyone else gets the blame
To press snippets where he snipes at everyone who disagrees with him.

I'm sick of it.
It might see us safe, it might get us the odd gutsy derby win
but overall is it worth it?

thats a huge no from me!

We should've been out of sight first half against Brighton. Same with Bournemouth.

IMO its all about sucking it up until there's new owners and we're in the new stadium. You can't rebuild on sand.

Unless entertainment is more important than survival

We should've been out of sight first half against Brighton. Same with Bournemouth.

IMO its all about sucking it up until there's new owners and we're in the new stadium. You can't rebuild on sand.

Unless entertainment is more important than survival
I agree about Bournemouth but we were 1 down to Brighton at half time and while we had some chances we definitely shouldnt have been out of sight. It was a fairly even first half before they blew us out of the water.

As soon as a team scores against us we fall to pieces I don't know if that's the managers fault or the players. We don't seem to have any leaders in the team when things go bad, maybe Dyche doesn't like having strong characters around to challenge him.

Horrendous stat of the day. Haaland is on 70 goals since joining the league. In that time Everton is on 76. Truly pathetic when you think about it.

The club were wanting to keep hold of DCL that much they priced themselves out of a sale. McNeil and Harrison are favourites of Dyche. He really needs to start looking at himself as a problem here

I'm still trying to wrap my head around Saturday's collapse, he got his game management so wrong, took guys off for an applause rather than those who needed to come off after putting a lot of effort in.

I am sick of him and his football to be honest but Saturday we played well until 87th minute and after that we imploded.
you and everyone else … still trying to get my head around going from the best football i have seen for a long time to defeat … still deflated !

I agree about Bournemouth but we were 1 down to Brighton at half time and while we had some chances we definitely shouldnt have been out of sight. It was a fairly even first half before they blew us out of the water.

Based on 1 counter. For the first 45 we were practically camped in their half as they failed to pass it out from the back. We didn't kill em for it, yet they have 4/5 killers who did when given the chance (personally think Brightons bubble will pop due to it). 2nd goal is Gana giving the ball away. Young sent off. Goodnight.

Spurs...a screamer the a Pickford howler. Done. Bournemouth...should be 4.0 at least and we collapse with 10mins to go.

Yes Dyche is everything everyone hates him for. But to give these players a pass when they're as much to blame, again, for lack of focus.

Based on 1 counter. For the first 45 we were practically camped in their half as they failed to pass it out from the back. We didn't kill em for it, yet they have 4/5 killers who did when given the chance (personally think Brightons bubble will pop due to it). 2nd goal is Gana giving the ball away. Young sent off. Goodnight.

Spurs...a screamer the a Pickford howler. Done. Bournemouth...should be 4.0 at least and we collapse with 10mins to go.

Yes Dyche is everything everyone hates him for. But to give these players a pass when they're as much to blame, again, for lack of focus.
To be honest, over the years there's always been some who's hearts just weren't in it like Schneiderlin and a few others but in general, the players try hard. Some are just not very good (Davies etc).
If the mentaltiy is not there, I blame the manager, if talented players are missing easy passes or making silly mistakes, I blame the manager. If a player is low on confidence, again I blame the manager.
Watch Onana tear trees up for Villa and wonder why he didnt do that for us. You could say his attitude was bad but why was his attitude bad? because every week he was expected to play agricultural football.

In most cases of players are under performing, that's down to how theyre being coached and asked to play.

To be honest, over the years there's always been some who's hearts just weren't in it like Schneiderlin and a few others but in general, the players try hard. Some are just not very good (Davies etc).
If the mentaltiy is not there, I blame the manager, if talented players are missing easy passes or making silly mistakes, I blame the manager. If a player is low on confidence, again I blame the manager.
Watch Onana tear trees up for Villa and wonder why he didnt do that for us. You could say his attitude was bad but why was his attitude bad? because every week he was expected to play agricultural football.

In most cases of players are under performing, that's down to how theyre being coached and asked to play.

Maybe. But he must have done okay for someone to spend £50mill on him.

And sadly, he did exactly what he was brought in for. Sell at a profit.

Maybe. But he must have done okay for someone to spend £50mill on him.

And sadly, he did exactly what he was brought in for. Sell at a profit.
Agreed.
Someone like Monchi looks at him and knows he's been playing under Dyche for 2 years.
Also knows that if he'd been playing for someone like Emery for those two years he'd likely be worth 65m.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back