2024/25 Sean Dyche

I reckon it's the 16 match winless runs he goes on more than the fans.
Currently 4 league games lost in a row.

Will likely be 5 after Villa, a lot of managers from reasonable sides have been booted after 5 losses.

FWIW its not worth getting rid until the ownership situation is sorted, we have to much to worry about relegation

Chris Sutton on the BBC predictor thing:

Everton boss Sean Dyche is under the pump after their capitulation against Bournemouth last time out. It feels like some of their fans have turned against Dyche now, which I think is ridiculous, but he does need a result and unfortunately for him Villa Park is not a place I see Everton getting anything.

Ridiculous is it?

Mad how much the media are up his arse. Or just more than happy with us being tripe.

Oh Sutton has always, and I mean always hated us as a club mate

Just read his Telegraph bit and to be honest, he is spot on.

It's a marriage of convenience and Dyche will never be 'loved' by anyone who watches us because he's too arrogant.

He's been at no marks all his career and now he's managing Everton Football Club for god's sake. Know your role and shut your mouth.
Was never a fan of his way of playing, but respected the Burnley work he did.

I haven't followed his interviews there fully, but there are many Sky Sports Retro, where he showed good sense of humor, to be a great human being and having a good character, but not having the arrogance and being pissed off that quickly he shows here a lot. That seems to have changed from the 2015-2020 time.

Was never a fan of his way of playing, but respected the Burnley work he did.

I haven't followed his interviews there fully, but there are many Sky Sports Retro, where he showed good sense of humor, to be a great human being and having a good character, but not having the arrogance and being pissed off that quickly he shows here a lot. That seems to have changed from the 2015-2020 time.
I suppose it’s easier to appear humble and good humoured when you are idolised and have pubs named after you.
The real test of character is whether you can maintain that humility and good humour under pressure when the opposite is the case.
He has failed in that respect.

Don’t want to see any meek performances the players owe the fans big time for Bournemouth, they can’t shy away from there responsibility ,they have to leave everything out there and fight till the end , a pathetic meek expected loss cannot be tolerated

Just read his Telegraph bit and to be honest, he is spot on.

It's a marriage of convenience and Dyche will never be 'loved' by anyone who watches us because he's too arrogant.

He's been at no marks all his career and now he's managing Everton Football Club for god's sake. Know your role and shut your mouth.

All managers are arrogant though.

He won't be "loved" by fans because he, like everyone else, hasn't won anything.

Moyes was loved because he rebuilt and made us competitive. But he even had a pop at the fans and eventually upset a lot when he went to United.

Martinez played some of the best football we've seen in decades. Was hated eventually.

Everton boss Sean Dyche is under the pump after their capitulation against Bournemouth last time out. It feels like some of their fans have turned against Dyche now, which I think is ridiculous, but he does need a result and unfortunately for him Villa Park is not a place I see Everton getting anything.

Ridiculous is it?

Mad how much the media are up his arse. Or just more than happy with us being tripe.

Because we're a basket case club

Ridiculous is it?

The same folks that were saying we were lucky to have the FSW or to have our board and Bill Kenwright. So I wouldn't worry too much.

I suppose it’s easier to appear humble and good humoured when you are idolised and have pubs named after you.
The real test of character is whether you can maintain that humility and good humour under pressure when the opposite is the case.
He has failed in that respect.
It is of course and much easier when it works for your club, the daily on pitch business is clearly his part.

But in the same time I ask myself, where have Moshiri, Chong or Thelwell for example been all the time to support the manager for the off pitch things. I understand him that he's fed up with that. I think all of us would be after a while.

See the enemy is on the case, dont be a Carragher colluder!

" handing Dyche an extension to lead the club into its new stadium will be as tough a sell to supporter"

WTF is he on about?

No one in their right mind is suggesting contract extension. No Evertonian will be contemplating it. Well maybe one or two of the Dyche lovers.
Carragher seems a bit out of touch or maybe he's just mischief making. The most likely thing is Dyche will be sacked long before the end of his contract.
A win here and a win there won't be enough to satisfy the majority of the fans. Essentially this is what we got from him last season. A repeat of that
and he should be sacked. It's not good enough. Despite what some might say about 48 points. It was a terrible campaign blighted by unwanted runs
and there's absolutely zero progress from Dyche this season. He is absolutely not getting enough out of the team. He has a terrible attitude towards us the fans
and a terrible attitude to football in general I can't wait to see the back of him.

He will be lucky to make it past the next internation break if he carries on the same way as he has been doing so far this season. He has been terrible on and off the field. Lost every game, worst defence in the league, worse attack in the league, blame the fans, blame the players, blame the problems existed before he came, watch a video of his errors 47 times to convince himself that it wasn't his fault.

Kin el Everton. :lol:

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back