2024/25 Sean Dyche

For me, his only job is to get us into the new stadium still in the premier league. If he does that then he’s done his job. We shouldn’t be offering a new contract.

He’s not a manager who can take us forward, the takeover (if it ever happens) and the stadium has to be a kickstart. You’d imagine there would be several managers of a better quality than recent shortlists up for this job with a cleaner finance slate, new stadium and new owners.

He will keep us up this season…but please don’t give him a new deal.

Just had a look at his post match interview with the press again there. Basically confirmed he’ll be shoe-horning someone into right back rather than give one of the impressive young lads ago. Fella is a joke, and “premier league experience” is a myth. Save us Moyes!!!
If it’s Garner that at least makes sense. Tim has shown enough to keep starting, Gana had a very good second half of the season last year and NDIAYE should be in Doucore’s spot. If he brings in Holgate or the like…. Christ

Screenshot_20240817_231441_Sky Bet.webp

Moyes would be a great manager to try and squeeze out performance on a budget. Did it before and totally resurrected his reputation at West Ham.
Good ebening, David

Respect what you did with us for the most part - and congratulations on your recent success with West Ham.

However, I’m hoping that our next appointment will be more forward-looking, rather than another firefighter.

Any non dinosaur plays roman Dixon today.

Is he ready for this league? I'm 90% sure he's not, and would have found it massively difficult.

However, 100% of people in that stadium except one KNEW Ashley young was gonna get terroed today.

The one single reason I've never fully trusted this manager is his sheer stupidity in his team selections.

We almost got relegated when he first come out of his persistence with Keane who was on a one man mission to send us down and only the fact mina come in for the last 3 or 4 games prevented us from going down or we were 100000% going down.

I don't like the man, he done a decent job under the circumstances last season but this us our last season at our home got 100 odd years and this is what we are gonna get served up.

hello buddies let us post over the top emotive diatribes relating a game of soccer to being really important our lives because we are secure happy and have purpose in our lives. anyone who does not match this hysteria or go to game is less bloo.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back