2024/25 Sean Dyche

One game in and already having a little pop at the fans. Never a good sign and often means the start of the end. Nothing to do with the terrible team selection and tactics mind. I mean who on gods earth spends about 50 million on decent players, then leaves most of them on the bench and starts Keane and Young and then brings on Holgate at 2 - 0 down. Going to be over sooner than later at this rate.
Our fans were booing after going 1 nil down. It's a bit over the top.

It’s that he’s never seeking improvement. You’re a mid table side not trying to do anything different to get better. Not even attempting to integrate new players who might make you better. Standing still is moving backward and Dyche is more than happy to stand still. He always has been. One day that can cost you. It eventually got Burnley.

The preseason was a mess and the end of last year was a waste. A manager who can’t recognize the opportunities those periods provided to improve is a poor manager.

Our fans were booing after going 1 nil down. It's a bit over the top.

That performance today was absolute rubbish. The fans should never be expected to accept that standard.

And it's not over the top because we all predicted this when we saw the team selection. And it's the exact same rubbish we got at the start of last season. The manager has a job to have the team ready for the start of a season and yet again he failed

Fans have every right to be unhappy

That performance today was absolute rubbish. The fans should never be expected to accept that standard.

And it's not over the top because we all predicted this when we saw the team selection. And it's the exact same rubbish we got at the start of last season. The manager has a job to have the team ready for the start of a season and yet again he failed

Fans have every right to be unhappy
Mate after conceding the first goal it's 100 percent OTT to boo at that moment. I'm not talking about after the game

Mate after conceding the first goal it's 100 percent OTT to boo at that moment. I'm not talking about after the game
I just think the frustrations are to be expected given the team selection, the poor performance, and the poor recruitment this summer.

We just want to be better. It's not a lot to ask for, but its not going to happen under this manager.

Is there a 24/25 Thelwell thread? Wonder what he’s thinking right about now. And who he’s got on his managerial long-list. Presumably not Moyes or Southgate.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back