2024/25 Sean Dyche

'Sean Dyche has done another interview'

7b51kw.webp

He was brought in to keep us in the PL and he did keep us up despite point deductions. The problem is that should have been the end of his reign with a job done and thank you and he should have gone at the end of last season. This season has been a complete disaster. He is in full on self preservation mode now with everything that happens and everything that gets said and it’s not good for anyone and it's only getting worse. I don't know where the next win is coming from. The sooner we are taken over and have competent people running the club the better. Cannot come soon enough for me.
100% it’s self preservation, the end is near

Yeah, that's how adblocks work. I have one too, I just disable it on selected sites. We rely on ads to keep the site online, and to fund any development costs to implement things like what you tagged me into yesterday suggesting. So I'll regularly encourage people to disable it. If enough fans don't voluntarily disable adblock, we'll need to enable a feature that'll restrict page views - 30 per day, until it's disabled.

No because tightarses like you and @Blue Tumbleweed don't disable adblock x
GOT I've just disabled adblocker (I think?) or rather I added you as a 'safe site'.

BUT I can't see any ads? Could you check at your end that it's off please?

Sorry to be a pain, but I thought it would have worked straight away after I refreshed the page?

PS GOT that thing I tagged you in yesterday re first XI etc, was just sarcasm directed elsewhere...

Last edited:
Standard to pick out a spelling fault or someone’s grammar when you’ve lost the football discussion. 👍 nice one Einstein
Where have I lost the football discussion bb?

I love all these personal attacks? You feeling hurt over something?

Keep the insults coming, it's not like you add much to the debate anyway with your ingrained and fixed opinions.

Good wishes bb

GOT I've just disabled adblocker (I think?) or rather I added you as a 'safe site'.

BUT I can't see any ads? Could you check at your end that it's off please?

Sorry to be a pain, but I thought it would have worked straight away after I refreshed the page?

Thanks mate, appreciate it. Yeah, showing as off;

1726830252072.webp

You can go into your account details here to check the status yourself. Direct link below;

He was brought in to keep us in the PL and he did keep us up despite point deductions. The problem is that should have been the end of his reign with a job done and thank you and he should have gone at the end of last season. This season has been a complete disaster. He is in full on self preservation mode now with everything that happens and everything that gets said and its not good for anyone and it's only getting worse. I don't know where the next win is coming from. The sooner we are taken over and have competent people running the club the better. Cannot come soon enough for me.
Trying to be balanced - although I would like Dyche to go, I also would say that if he went today his contribution to the club would be overall more positive than most of the managers who have gone before in recent years, and I include Carlo in that. Turning around the Lampard season was a huge feat, and navigating us calmly and successfully through the points deduction season was hugely important.

If we went now I'd say he's done a good job for us and should be thanked. That doesn't mean he should necessarily continue- things are declining quickly, and it feels like he is tiring of the job and the players are tiring of him. Him and his small staff have their limitations and you don't want those to become the limitations of the club in the longer term, so maybe this is the right time for a change.

But some of the SHEER RAGE being flung in his direction is pretty unnecessary, he has done more good than harm for the club while he's been here.

'Sean Dyche has done another interview'

View attachment 273949

He needs to start including trigger warnings in his press conferences. You can’t just go around saying things like ‘grass’ ‘nuts and bolts’ ‘experience’ without any concern for how people will have their lives ruined by this.

Stop touching your forehead and don’t clean your throat, it’s very distressing for people.

100% it’s self preservation, the end is near

I said this about his comments after Bournemouth.

I don't like how he constantly refers to before his time here. Whether right or wrong, it just feels evasive.

You want/need a manager to be taking on full accountability

But still, can't blame the bloke for defending himself. But time and place - it wasn't after pissing away a 2-0 lead on 87 minutes.

He needs to start including trigger warnings in his press conferences. You can’t just go around saying things like ‘grass’ ‘nuts and bolts’ ‘experience’ without any concern for how people will have their lives ruined by this.

Stop touching your forehead and don’t clean your throat, it’s very distressing for people.

Control the controllables is now a mantra I live by.

Trying to be balanced - although I would like Dyche to go, I also would say that if he went today his contribution to the club would be overall more positive than most of the managers who have gone before in recent years, and I include Carlo in that. Turning around the Lampard season was a huge feat, and navigating us calmly and successfully through the points deduction season was hugely important.

If we went now I'd say he's done a good job for us and should be thanked. That doesn't mean he should necessarily continue- things are declining quickly, and it feels like he is tiring of the job and the players are tiring of him. Him and his small staff have their limitations and you don't want those to become the limitations of the club in the longer term, so maybe this is the right time for a change.

But some of the SHEER RAGE being flung in his direction is pretty unnecessary, he has done more good than harm for the club while he's been here.
Sadly not for me. People harp on like he pulled off 2 great escapes and worked for free. For his crazy salary and experience, he did the job expected.

This season so far he's been utter garbage and his excuses simply pathetic.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back