Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Semifinals: Croatia vs England

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here’s one for the Micks on board.

Look carefully, now :)

67feae1b0c1202f3ce3870c81d473e1e.jpg

The old England side with Rooney and Beckham would have won that world cup easily

Jeepers. Reading this thread over the past 20 pages, I had to check to make sure I wasn't in the Current Events / Right Wing forum

Why's that friend? Maybe because most of the commenters are from a country where they are separating children from their families for the crime of being slightly brown? Or maybe cos some people are posting from a country where they have only just accepted the fact that women don't have to be forced to carry a pregnancy against their wishes?

I agree, those countries sound pretty right wing to me. I personally cant understand why some people with no ties to Sweden or croatia were rooting for them, but looking at the player characteristics I can guess

Why's that friend? Maybe because most of the commenters are from a country where they are separating children from their families for the crime of being slightly brown? Or maybe cos some people are posting from a country where they have only just accepted the fact that women don't have to be forced to carry a pregnancy against their wishes?

I agree, those countries sound pretty right wing to me. I personally cant understand why some people with no ties to Sweden or croatia were rooting for them, but looking at the player characteristics I can guess

WOW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back