Shocking Refs

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a blatant foul. I feel greatly upset by someone saying anything else. He also gave Gibson an early yellow for a clean tackle.

The ref was utter pants. No space for arguing about that, sorry.

x

How did you manage to know 100% it was a blatant foul only seeing it once in normal speed whilst moving?

People just don't seem to realise whats involved in actually referreeing a match and think becasue they can watch 7 replays at different angles and speeds and make a decision that its somehow easy for refs and those who don't give the decision they agree with are all either crap or biased.

The ref was bad but not for the penalty calls; rather, his decision making all game was horrendous. He was giving free kicks for perfectly good tackles or shoulder-to-shoulder collisions, and then waving play on for GBH.

We've had plenty denied us.. as per most season, just another today but Ref's are exempt on here by some, apparently we should be winning by more than 1 goal because 2 goal wins are easy and its okay to keep having make up for being denied 1.

How did you manage to know 100% it was a blatant foul only seeing it once in normal speed whilst moving?

People just don't seem to realise whats involved in actually referreeing a match and think becasue they can watch 7 replays at different angles and speeds and make a decision that its somehow easy for refs and those who don't give the decision they agree with are all either crap or biased.

Because it was obvious

I know there's space for error, thus I didn't call him a blatant cheat. I'm just saying he did the clearly wrong decisions and he is the one, along with his assistants to take the blame for such decision. Can there be anything to disagree about that?

deathbyrope - if you have not noticed the injustice handed out to Everton by refs this season you will not realize it the day you lose your virginity - we are getting scr$wed by the refs big time game after game and it is people like you begging for more who will get more - if you are molested and you do not make a big noise or lay a charge chances are you will remain to be a victim - technology is there if only they want to use it - but people like you fight it tooth and nail - wake up buddy and smell the coffy

I know there's space for error, thus I didn't call him a blatant cheat. I'm just saying he did the clearly wrong decisions and he is the one, along with his assistants to take the blame for such decision. Can there be anything to disagree about that?

They weren't "clear" 2 players tussling for a ball where its difficult to see who won it when arms are everywhere isn't "clear" or "obvious".

I've yet to ever see anyone come up with an actual good proper reason with evidence and well thought out logic for why officals are supposed to get pretty much every decsions wrong according to fans of every team.

Can you or anyone esle give me one?

Never had all this before Sky came along with their slow mo replays.

We've had plenty denied us.. as per most season, just another today but Ref's are exempt on here by some, apparently we should be winning by more than 1 goal because 2 goal wins are easy and its okay to keep having make up for being denied 1.

Bit of a difference between Norwich getting a dubious free-kick near halfway, and us being denied an obvious penalty against Arsenal. We should be capable of putting more goals past Norwich than we can past Arsenal. But logic is exempt on here for some.

Ref today was far worse than the chap we had for Norwich.

deathbyrope - if you have not noticed the injustice handed out to Everton by refs this season you will not realize it the day you lose your virginity - we are getting scr$wed by the refs big time game after game and it is people like you begging for more who will get more - if you are molested and you do not make a big noise or lay a charge chances are you will remain to be a victim - technology is there if only they want to use it - but people like you fight it tooth and nail - wake up buddy and smell the coffy

That may just be the strangest post I've ever read on here.

And lets make one thing clear. I'm not saying we havent been on the end of a few wrong decisions this season, we have.

But i on ly have that view after doing soemthing officials dont have the benefit of : numerous replays as opposed to 1 real time chance to make a decision.

Law of averages says **** happens and some teams will get more decisions for them and others get more against them.

Sure i think they're the wrong decisions but i realise its for a good reason, and thats not some juvenile "wah wah wha refs are all **** and have it in for little old Everton". Our lack of appealing doesn't help either but its not the only reason.

They weren't "clear" 2 players tussling for a ball where its difficult to see who won it when arms are everywhere isn't "clear" or "obvious".

I've yet to ever see anyone come up with an actual good proper reason with evidence and well thought out logic for why officals are supposed to get pretty much every decsions wrong according to fans of every team.

Can you or anyone esle give me one?

Never had all this before Sky came along with their slow mo replays.

Well you saw it on replay? I already said that it's impossible for referees to get everything right, however had they seen it, it would've been a 100% penalty with the antics Arteta was pulling. Did you watch it even? Yeah thought so.

This is also why there has been calls for goal line tech etc. Since it's for there to everyone to see.
Sure people disagree on a lot of decisions, but a lot of them are either petty, people are too wound up, or clear material is not available for them.

I can only see you saying that LLOL REF CANT C WHAT U MAD BRO? which, while obviously entertaining, is really not a proper argument nor is it really even related to this topic as without us all agreeing on that, this whole topic wouldn't even exist.

Bit of a difference between Norwich getting a dubious free-kick near halfway, and us being denied an obvious penalty against Arsenal. We should be capable of putting more goals past Norwich than we can past Arsenal. But logic is exempt on here for some.

Ref today was far worse than the chap we had for Norwich.

True, but then add Newcastle, the ****e.. 2 x blatant red cards and you only have to have a quick look back through some of the penalty claims this season to see its relentless.
The Norwich one was less direct but still had the same effect of costing us points. doesn't matter how a ref swings it, if he's cost us points we would of had if it had been fair then he's cost us points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back